Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 308 numbers are free of charge for callers from Korea South. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
South Korea - Fixed
South Korea - Mobile
South Korea - Payphone
- All incoming calls to toll-free 308 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 308 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 308 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 00308xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 308).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 308 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need the phone number in Korea South?
The phone number will allow you to open a virtual office in Korea South in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection.
Select any type of connection:
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Korea South:
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1 million clients and 12 years of experience