|Free outgoing minutes (including United States)||0||2000||5000|
|Virtual phone numbers||0||1||2|
|Maximum users/devices (int lines)||30||50||100|
|Extensions with voice recording||3||8||20|
|Cloud storage size for call recordings, Mb||200||2000||5000|
|Voice menus within PBX (IVR)||3||5||10|
|Video conference rooms||2||5||10|
|Video conference participants||20||50||100|
|YouTube live streaming||–|
|Free incoming calls (except 800)|
|Per-second billing for outgoing calls|
|Free CRM integration|
|Free Callback widget|
|24/7 Customer support (chat, tickets, phone)|
List of countries for calls, Bundle Region - RF
Australia: Melbourne, Sydney, Pet, Canberra, Adelaide landline
Canada landline and mobile
China landline and mobile
Hong Kong landline and mobile
India landline and mobile
Korea South landline and mobile
Mexico: Mexico City, Monterrey, Gua Dollar landline
New Zealand landline
Peru: Lima landline
Puerto Rico landline and mobile
Russia landline and mobile
Singapore landline and mobile
United Kingdom landline
United States landline and mobile
- No connection fee
- All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
- Calls between Zadarma users are free.
- All incoming calls to phone numbers bought on our website are free of charge (excluding the Toll-Free numbers).
- We provide the highest connection quality and premium routes on all price plans.
- CallerID for outgoing calls is available on all price plans.
- Calls to other countries and calls above included minutes are charged as per Standard tariff.
- For any bundle, you can connect any number of virtual numbers for an additional fee.