Free Zadarma PBX and Shopify integration without additional modules or intermediaries provides top connection quality and security.
Zadarma-Shopify integration is completely free.
- Calls to Shopify clients in one click
- Access to call recordings from Shopify interface
- Client creation for incoming calls from unknown numbers
- Client name display on your IP phone during incoming calls
- Completely free PBX, 5 minute setup
- Price plans for call at attractive rates to all destinations
- Multichannel numbers in 100 countries (local, mobile, toll-free)
- Additional features: call tracking, website widgets, video conferencing
- Maximum quality and security (over 15 years of work, data centers in 5 countries, 24/7 support)
The following conditions have to be met for Zadarma PBX and Shopify integration:
You need to have a created and set Zadarma virtual PBX. Follow the setup wizard until the end, it will not take over 2 minutes. PBX extension numbers need to have prefigured software (we recommend Zadarma for Windows, iOS, Android) or other equipment. You can also enable call forwarding to another number (paid feature).
1. In Zadarma personal account go to "Settings - Integrations and API", choose Shopify and click Enable.
On the next page enter your store name, click Continue and log into Shopify
2. After logging into Shopify click “Install app” to install the integration app.
3. When the installation is complete you will be forwarded to Zadarma personal account, where you need to choose an extension number of the virtual pbx that will be integrated with Shopify. The integration setup and management are only available for the Shopify admin.
4. In Shopify go to Customers tab, open a client card. To make a call, under More actions click on Callback, a call back will be initiated to your PBX extension number and after pick up will be directed to the client's number.
5. In the Call history tab, you can access all calls with the client in the past month.