Freshdesk integration with free Zadarma PBX works without additional modules and intermediates, providing top connection quality and security.
Zadarma-Freshdesk integration is absolutely free.
- Calls in one click from Freshdesk.
- Automatic ticket creation during incoming and outgoing calls.
- Call statistics and recordings integration. Ability to listen to the recordings straight from Freshdesk.
Zadarma PBX advantages:
- Multifunctional PBX is absolutely free.
- PBX set up takes about 5-10 minutes.
- Additional features such as Callback widget or Click-to-call button and free integration with popular messengers.
- Unlimited connection of external numbers in 100 countries (including toll free numbers).
Set up manual
1. To integrate Zadarma virtual PBX and Freshdesk the following conditions have to be met:
- Access to SSL has to be allowed from Freshdesk.
- Zadarma virtual PBX has to be created and set up. Minimal set up: virtual numbers created – between 1 and 50 (one for each employee), call recording enabled if needed (Call recording to the cloud), “no pushing” default incoming call scenario is created in My PBX – Incoming calls and voice menu.
- Equipment has to be set up for PBX extension numbers, for example, a softphone or IP-phone, or call forwarding to another number is enabled (paid feature).
2. In Freshdesk go to page Settings – Security and enable "Secure Connection using SSL"
Open profile settings by clicking on an icon in the top right corner, copy your API key.
3. In Zadarma personal account go to Settings – API and integration, choose Freshdesk and click Enable integration.
On the next page enter the following data:
СRM address - your Freshdesk domain
Login - e-mail that you have used to register with Freshdesk
Token - your API key from profile settings in Freshdesk
Click “Activate integration”
On the following page you need to assign virtual PBX extension numbers to Freshdesk users and click Save
Copy Zadarma integration API key and go to Freshdesk
4. In Freshdesk go to Settings – App – Marketplace, find Zadarma app and click install. On the next page enter Zadarma integration API key (which we have copied in the previous step) in the appropriate field and click Install
Zadarma virtual PBX and Freshdesk integration is installed and set
5. A webphone is placed in the left bottom corner in Freshdesk interface for making and receiving calls. During the first call, you need to allow access to audio in the pop-up window of your browser. Incoming calls from clients are turned to tickets, each client call will create a ticket, which is created at the beginning of the call and the recording is attached after the call is ended.
To make a call, open a ticket and in the bottom right corner click “Call using Zadarma”, or you can enter the number manually using the web-phone