UTM and call page transfer in call tracking API
- utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign, utm_term, utm_content — tag used by the visitor to access your website last time;
- first_utm — an array of utm tags (utm_source, utm_medium etc.), used to access your website the first time. First_utm is only transferred if the tags differ from the ones used during the last visit;
- url — address of the page from which the call was initiated.
France virtual numbers – extended coverage and simplified connection terms
We have extended the coverage of virtual numbers in France : added numbers in 15 cities in France, simplified connection, increased free lines up to 5 for each phone number.
Also, due to the changes implemented by French providers, the price of calls to landline numbers in France from numbers outside the EU is changing starting January 22nd. We recommend confirming or connecting a number from an EU country for the most favorable call conditions.
+10% to all payments and other holiday gifts
Our service would like to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We would like to thank you once again for a productive year and, of course, gift you some presents:
- +10% to all payments: enter code NY2020 on the payment page;
- − 20% discount for three months on the Office bundle in any region;
- − 20% discount for monthly fees for a whole year on new numbers in 20 cities around the world.
You can find promo details and all codes on our blog page. The offer is valid until January 6th. We wish you a successful 2020!
We are turning 13
New ZCRM calendar features
New calendar features in ZCRM :
- New task type ‘Call’ – you can add client’s number, set time and include a comment. The call will be made via CallBack function: at specified time a PBX extension number will receive a call and after the connection is set the second call will be initiated to the client’s number;
- Automatic call-task creation, if your client leaves a request via a CallBack widget form;
- Optimized design of task creation window and elements position.
We have also introduced an option to send DTMF commands # and * from Zadarma PBX. For extension dialing during DTMF in voice menus, enter 00# or 00*. Zeros will be erased and the system will only pass through # or *