Video conferencing via ZCRM
Video conferencing is now available within free Zadarma CRM system for convenient communication with clients, partners and employees.
It is easy to invite people to a video conference:
- Create a new task
- Choose task type “Video conference”
- All participants will receive a link via email
- At the specified time, enter the conference room and start communicating
ZCRM admin can change hosts’ status, e.g. the extension numbers that this task is available for.
Video conferencing limits:
- 1 host and 1 room up to 10 participants - for registered users.
- 2 hosts and 2 rooms each up to 20 participants - after a top-up (at least once in six months).
- 5 hosts and 5 rooms each up to 50 participants + YouTube streaming - for Office bundle.
- 10 hosts and 10 rooms each up to 100 participants + YouTube streaming for Corporation bundle.
Call transfer support on IP phones
Call Transfer using a Transfer button on most of the popular IP phones is now supported. More on how to initiate such call transfer with several examples can be found in our blog post.
Free Zadarma CRM API interface
Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia are now included in the bundles
Baltic states – Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia – are now included in the EU bundles. Communicate with European countries at the most attractive rates.
The bundles include call minutes to all countries in the EU, virtual numbers and extended PBX features (voice menu, internal and external lines, video conference live-stream to YouTube)/