New features for free Zadarma CRM
In the past months ZCRM has received new system features. Over 10 features were added: new task notifications, new lead and client parameters, ability to add several email addresses or messenger contacts for one client, updated lead/client thread functionality, ability to add necessary parameters for clients and leads.
You can use Zadarma CRM for free, to enable ZCRM go to PBX settings or to Settings – API and integrations page.
Hong Kong Data Center Launch
Our Hong Kong data center has launched. If you are using Firewall (regardless of your geographical location), in order to work with our service, you need to allow access to the following network:
Data centers on different continents reduce signal delay, increase call quality for all users, and allow to implement additional data backup. In the past year, our services accessibility averaged at 99.9954%.
We keep taking care of our client, which now exceed 1,600,000.
Zendesk integration update
Newly updated integration with Zendesk. Updated features:
- Ticket creation logic modernized: a new client is added using a phone number, if it was not in the database before; when creating a ticket, the user making the call is added;
- For call comments a special Zadarma VOIP client is created;
- Ticket is created when the call is answered – you now can add notes about a client immediately;
- Cyrillic coding fixed;
- Updated WebRTC version.
New phone system bundles for those who call around the world + special offers
- Office Americas and Corporation Americas would be the best fit for companies that work with countries in Central and South Americas. Bundles include outgoing call minutes, virtual numbers and advanced PBX features.
- Office World and Corporation World are intended for companies that work with different countries around the globe. Bundles include virtual numbers, advanced PBX features and outgoing call minutes to various countries. For example, Australia, Israel, Malaysia, Japan, New Zealand, Brazil, Korea and other destinations.
So that you can appreciate all the advances of the new bundles, we are offering 50% discount for three months on Office Americas and Office World bundles – just enter the promo code in your personal account RemoteOfficeAmerica or RemoteOfficeWorld.
Another offer - 50% off monthly fees for six months - is valid for new numbers connection in 10 countries:
- Argentina — Buenos Aires
- Brazil— Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo
- Mexico — Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey
- Venezuela — Caracas
- Panama — Panama
- Peru — Lima
- Chile — Santiago
- Malaysia — Kuala Lumpur, national
- New Zealand — all cities
- Turkey — Istanbul, national
We also remind you that for remote offices there are discounts on monthly fees available for numbers in 30 European countries, as well as USA and Canada. More details in the previous news.
Discounts for remote offices, 50% off numbers and a free month for numbers in Italy and Spain
Many offices have moved to remote work due to the pandemic. So that your employees feel comfortable working from home, business processes don’t slow down, and you could stay in touch with family and friends, we are offering:
- 50% off Office bundles for the EU and USA/Canada regions. Learn more in our blog.
- one free month for all connected numbers in Italy and Spain for those who work from within the country – numbers will be extended automatically.
- 50% off new numbers connected in 30 countries for six months:
- United Kingdom - London, Birmingham, Manchester
- USA - New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Dower, Jersey City
- Canada - Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa
- Israel - Tel Aviv
- Ireland - national
- Australia - Sydney, Canberra
- Spain - all cities
- Italy - all cities
- Poland - Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw
- Germany - national, Berlin, Frankfurt Am Main, Munich, Hamburg
- Greece - Athens
- Portugal - national, 800
- Belgium - national, Brussels, 800
- Netherlands - mobile, national, Amsterdam, Rotterdam
- Switzerland - Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern
- Sweden - all cities
- France - 20 largest cities
- Denmark - national, mobile
- Norway - national, 800
- Finland - national
- Czech Republic - Prague, Brno
- Slovakia - Bratislava
- Romania - national
- Slovenia - all cities
- Lithuania - Vilnius
- Hungary - Budapest
- Croatia - Zagreb
- Russia - Moscow bronze
- Ukraine - national, VoIP