Official Zadarma PBX integration with AmoCRM works without additional modules and agents, providing maximum communication quality and reliability.
Zadarma-AmoCRM integration is totally free.
- Make calls to clients from AmoCRM in one click.
- Customer card pop-up when receiving incoming call.
- Listen to call recordings via AmoCRM interface.
- New contact card creation if the incoming call is from a new/unknown number.
- Calls from clients are automatically routed to the designated manager.
- Client's name display on your IP-phone during the incoming call.
Zadarma IP PBX advantages:
- Multifunctional IP PBX is totally free.
- IP PBX setup takes less than 10 minutes.
- Additional functions such as Callback widget are also for free.
- Connection of unlimited amount of numbers from 80 countries of the world.
1. In order to set up Zadarma IP PBX integration with Amo CRM following requirements need to be met:
- You need to have an activated Zadarma IP PBX that has been properly set up. Required settings: extension numbers should be created, from 1 to 50 (one for each employee). If needed, call recording (Call recordings to cloud) should be activated under "extension number settings". Additionally, incoming calls scenario should be set to the default “without pushing” under "My PBX" under "Incoming calls and IVR".
- API authorization keys should be created in your personal Zadarma account. You can receive keys here: Settings - API, click on “generate keys”. You will be sent an email with the confirmation link.
- You should be logged into your Zadarma personal account in the browser through which the AmoCRM page has been opened. If you are not logged into your personal account, follow the link my.zadarma.com to log in, and then refresh the page with the AmoCRM application installation.
2. Log into AmoCRM as an Administrator (account owner). In the bottom left click on "Settings" - "Integrations", and enter "Zadarma" in the search box. Click on the Zadarma widget. Read the widget description, and at the bottom of the page click on Registration.
3. After clicking the "Registration" button, you will be logged into your personal Zadarma account. In a few seconds, the page with Zadarma widget in AmoCRM will be opened.
You can designate a specific extension number from Zadarma IP PBX to an AmoCRM user in the widget settings. IP PBX extension number is a three digit number that you can see in your personal Zadarma account under “IP PBX - Extension numbers”. The extension number should either be configured to equipment for receiving and making calls (Softphone/IP-Phone) or call forwarding to another number should be enabled. Additionally, you can appoint a designated employee (by default) and set up triguring of certain actions.
After settings are created, click on “Install”.
4. Integration of Zadarma IP PBX and amoCRM is set. To make an outgoing call open a client's card, click on the phone number, then click on “Call”.
During the incoming call, you will receive a notification showing the client's phone number and details.
If a contact has a designated employee handling them, all incoming calls from this contact will be routed to the designated employee.
Please note that amoCRM enables you to create multiple contacts with the same names and phone numbers. However, creating contact duplicates is not advisable, since in this case the call information will be added to only one of the contacts.