Zadarma IP PBX integration with Planfix works without additional modules and agents, providing maximum communication quality and reliability.
Zadarma-Planfix integration is totally free.
- Make calls to clients from Planfix in one click.
- Customer card pop- up when receiving incoming call.
- Listen to call recordings via Planfix interface.
- Completely free PBX, 5 minutes setup
- Phone system price plans for call at attractive rates to all destinations
- Multichannel numbers in 100 countries (local, mobile, toll-free)
- Additional features: number porting call tracking, website widgets, video conferencing
- Maximum quality and security (13 years of work, data centers in 5 countries, 24/7 support)
1. In order to set up Zadarma IP PBX integration with PlanFix, following requirements need to be met:
- You need to have an activated Zadarma IP PBX that has been properly set up. Required settings: extension numbers should be created, from 1 to 50 (one for each employee). If needed, call recording (Call recordings to cloud)should be activated in "extension number settings". Additionally, the incoming calls scenario should be set to the default “without pushing” under "My PBX" under "Incoming calls and IVR".
- API authorization keys should be created in your personal Zadarma account. You can receive keys here: Settings - API, click on “generate keys”. You will be sent an email with the confirmation link.
2. Log into Planfix as an Administrator (account owner). On the right top corner, click on the menu icon and choose Account management / Integrations then choose Integration with IP PBX. In the appeared list, click on Activate next to Zadarma.
3. Copy the receiving script URL and paste it in Link for your resource: under your personal Zadarma account, in "Settings" - "API". Then click Refresh.
On the same page enable sending of all types of notifications.
API authorization keys should be created in your personal Zadarma account. You can receive keys here: Settings - API, click on “generate keys”. You will receive an email with the confirmation link. Copy your keys from Key: and Secret: to their corresponding fields in Planfix.
On the same page, you will need to set an internal IP PBX number for each employee. The extension number should either be configured to equipment for receiving and making calls (Softphone/IP-phone) or call forwarding to another number should be enabled. After the settings setup click “Save”. Integration setup is now complete.
4. To make an outgoing call from Planfix, simply click on the phone icon that appears by the phone number.
Duringthe incoming calls you will receive a notification with the client's phone number and details.
After completing the call, its recording is attached to the client card. Call recording “to the cloud” should be enabled under the internal PBX numbers' settings. These are available at: My PBX - Extension numbers.