Integration of Zadarma IP PBX with Bitrix24 CRM
Official integration of Zadarma free IP PBX with Bitrix24 works without additional modules and agents, providing maximal communication quality and reliability.
Zadarma-Bitrix24 integration is totally free.
- Calls to clients from Bitrix24 in one click;
- Pop-up card of client at incoming call;
- Possibility to listen call recordings from Bitrix24;
- Full call statistics.
Zadarma IP PBX advantages:
- Multifunctional PBX is totally free.
- PBX setup takes less than 10 minutes.
- Additional functions such as callback widget are also free of charge.
- connection of unlimited amount of external numbers
1. Log in Bitrix24 under Administrator account. In left bottom corner go to section Applications - All applications, in application search window enter Zadarma and click on Zadarma application.
2. Click “Install”. Then in pop-up window confirm access by clicking “Install”.
3. Application installation. On this stage for successful installation should be completed next steps:
- In this browser, in which page with Bitrix24 is opened, you should be logged into Zadarma personal account. If you are not logged into personal account, follow the link my.zadarma.com and log into Zadarma personal account, after that is needed to refresh the page with Bitrix24 application installation.
- You need to have active Zadarma IP PBX. Required settings: internal numbers should be created, from 1 to 50 (one for each employee), in case of need should be activated call recording (Call recordings in cloud) in internal number settings and also should be set incoming calls scenario by default “without pushing” in My PBX - Incoming calls and IVR.
- In Zadarma personal account should be created API authorization keys, you can get keys here: Settings - API, click on “get keys”, on your email will be sent a mail with confirmation link.
If all conditions are done, you'll see green marks near the list of conditions, click on “Install”.
4. After installation, in Zadarma application settings you can assign each employee an internal number of Zadarma IP PBX. For example 100, on internal number 100 should be set hardware/software for calls receiving or enabled call forwarding on other number.
If necessary, you can disable automatic generation of leads for an incoming or outgoing call.
5. In Bitrix24 go to “VoIP setup” - “Settings of number by default” in parameter “Number for outgoing call by default” choose Zadarma application.
6. Integration of Zadarma IP PBX with Bitrix24 is set, to make an outgoing call simply click on phone image near with number.
When receiving incoming call you'll see notification with phone number and contact details.
If for contact is assigne responsible employee, all future incoming calls from this contact will be routed to responsible employee.
- Calls from Bitrix24 in one click;
- Pop-up client's card when receiving incoming call;
- Ability to listen call recordings from Bitrix24;
- full call statistics.