Official Zadarma PBX integration with Kommo works without additional modules and agents, providing maximum communication quality and reliability.
Zadarma-Kommo integration is completely free.
- Make calls to clients from Kommo in one click using the browser (WebRTC)
- Customer card pop-up when receiving incoming call
- Call statistics and recording integration. Listen to call recordings via Kommo interface
- Automatic contact creation for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Automatic deal creation for incoming, outgoing and missed calls
- New contact card creation if the incoming call is from a new/unknown number.
- Calls from clients are automatically routed to the designated manager.
- Client's name display on your IP-phone during incoming calls.
- Completely free PBX, 5 minutes setup
- Phone system price plans for call at attractive rates to all destinations
- Multichannel numbers in 100 countries (local, mobile, toll-free)
- Additional features: call tracking, website widgets, video conferencing
- Maximum quality and security (13 years of work, data centers in 5 countries, 24/7 support)
1. In order to set up Zadarma PBX and Kommo integration following requirements need to be met:
- You need to have an active Zadarma PBX that has been properly set up. Minimal required settings: extension numbers created, from 1 to 50 (one for each employee). If needed, call recording (Call recordings to cloud) is enabled under Extension number settings. Additionally, incoming calls scenario should be set to the default “without pushing” in My PBX - Incoming calls and IVR.
- You should be logged into your Zadarma personal account in the same browser where your Kommo page has been opened. If you are not logged into your personal account, follow the link my.zadarma.com to log in, and then refresh the page with the Kommo application installation.
2. In your Zadarma personal account go to Settings - Integrations and API, then under All Integrations clicl on Kommo and Enable. In the new window choose your Kommo and click Allow.
In the widget settings you can assign Kommo user a certain PBX extension number. PBX extension number is a three-digit number that you can see in your personal Zadarma account in My PBX - Extension numbers. The extension number should either have a configured equipment or software for receiving and making calls (Softphone/IP-Phone) or call forwarding to another number should be enabled. Additionally, you can appoint a designated employee (by default) and set up triggering of certain actions. For calls from a browser, the "Use WebRTC" feature has to be enabled.
After settings are created, click Install.
3. Zadarma PBX and Kommo integration is now set. To make an outgoing call open a client's card, click on the phone number, then click on “Call”. If WebRTC mode is on, you can also dial a number using the webphone in the left bottom corner of the page. During the first call, you need to allow access to audio equipment in the pop-up window.
During an incoming call, you will receive a notification showing the client's phone number and details. If WebRTC mode is on, the call will go through the webphone in the browser.
If a contact has a designated employee handling them, all incoming calls from this contact will be routed to the designated employee.
Please note: Kommo allows you to create multiple contacts with the same names and phone numbers. However, we do not recommend creating duplicate contacts, in this case, call information will be added to only one of the contacts.