1. Download Zoiper here.Install Zoiper as shown below:
2. Click "Yes" if you want Zoiper to start automatically when you log in.
In the account wizard select "SIP".
3. Create a new account using the following information:
user/user@host: Your sip number (for example 111111) from your personal account
Password: Your sip number password from your personal account.
Domain/Outbound proxy: sip.zadarma.com
4. Account name: email@example.com
5. Account is added, click "Close":
Softphone is now set up, and you can make calls.
When connecting to the Zadarma cloud PBX you need to use the PBX extension number information that appears in the "My PBX - Extension numbers" section of your personal account.
user/user@host: Your PBX extension number (for example 1234-100) from yourpersonal account
Password: Your PBX extension number password from your personal account
Domain/Outbound proxy: pbx.zadarma.com
Account name: firstname.lastname@example.org