1. Download Linphone here and install it.
2. After the successful registration launch the Linphone and go to "Options", "Parameters".
3. Select "Manage SIP accounts" and click "Add".
4. Enter the following settings and click "OK".
SIP Identifier: firstname.lastname@example.org (replace 111111 with your sip number from your personal account)
SIP-proxy address: sip.zadarma.com
Registration timeout: 300
5. Enter the sip number password from your personal account and click "OK".
6. Click "Done".
7. If settings are correct, "Registration is successful" message will appear at the bottom of the page.
When connecting to the Zadarma cloud PBX you need to use the PBX extension number information that appears in the "My PBX - Extension numbers" section of your personal profile.
SIP Identifier: email@example.com (replace 1234-100 with your PBX extension number from your personal account)
SIP-proxy address: pbx.zadarma.com
Password: Your PBX extension number password from your personal account