1. Download Linphone here and install it.
2. After successful registration launch Linphone and choose menu Settings - "Parameters".
3.Choose "Manage SIP accounts" and click "Add"
4. Enter the following settings and click "OK"
SIP Identifier: email@example.com (replace 111111 with your internal sip number from your personal account)
SIP-proxy address: sip.zadarma.com
Registration timeout: 300
5. Enter sip number password from your personal account and click "OK"
6. Click "Done"
7. If settings are correct,the message "Registration is successful" will appear at the bottom of the page
When connecting to IP PBX from Zadarma you need to use the internal IP PBX information that appears under "My PBX - Extension numbers".
SIP Identifier: firstname.lastname@example.org (replace 1234-100 with your internal PBX number from your personal account)
SIP-proxy address: pbx.zadarma.com
Password: Your password for the internal PBX number from your personal account