Zapier is a tool for integrating apps between each other. This platform allows web applications to interact with each other.
- Integration with all notifications for incoming and outgoing calls - call start, response, call end, missed;
- Call recording transferring;
- Setting up call back based on different triggers available in Zapier.
- Incoming SMS messages transferring
Zadarma CRM integration features
- Creating a new lead or updating an existing lead;
- Creating a new contact or updating an existing one;
- Adding information to the client feed;
- Added a new or updating an existing task;
1. In Zadarma account go to “Settings - Integrations and API”, choose Zapier integration and click Enable.
2. Copy API token by clicking the Copy button, you will need it for Zapier integration.
3. Log into your account on https://zapier.com/ website and go to Dashboard, click “Create Zap+”.
4. In the search bar enter ‘Zadarma’ and click on the app icon.
5. In the settings choose an event that will activate the trigger, for example, Notify Missed (missed incoming call in virtual pbx notification).
6. For the next step add an account, click ‘Sign in’ and enter the API token from the Zadarma account that you have copied in step two and click ‘Yes’.
7. On this page click ‘Test trigger’.
8.In the Actions tab you need to choose an app that will receive notifications from virtual PBX, for example, Gmail and action - Send email.
9. On the next page you need to log into your Gmail account that will be used for emailing and click ‘Continue’.
10. Enter the email address that will be receiving mail, subject, email body and other required parameters.
11. To test the trigger click ‘Test & Continue’ then click ‘Publish Zap’ to publish.
The setup is complete, a missed incoming call to virtual PBX activates sending email to the specified email address, but you can also set up any other action available for Gmail or any of the 5000 apps, such as Google Calendar, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Discord and others, you can find the full list here https://zapier.com/apps