The official Zadarma PBX integration with Bitrix24 works without additional modules and agents to provide maximum quality and reliability.
Zadarma-Bitrix24 integration is totally free.
- Make calls to clients from Bitrix24 in one click.
- Use the customer pop-up card feature when receiving incoming calls.
- Listen to call recordings via the Bitrix24 interface.
- View full call statistics.
- Completely free PBX, 5 minutes setup
- Phone system price plans for call at attractive rates to all destinations
- Multichannel numbers in 100 countries (local, mobile, toll-free)
- Additional features: number porting call tracking, website widgets, video conferencing
- Maximum quality and security (13 years of work, data centres in 5 countries, 24/7 support)
1. In your Zadarma personal account open Settings – API and integration page.
2. Select Bitrix24 tab and click “Enable integration”. An email with Bitrix24 integration code will be sent to your email address. You need to copy the integration code and enter it when installing Free Zadarma PBX.
3. Log in to Bitrix24 as an Administrator. In the lower left corner go to Applications - All applications, and enter "Zadarma" in the application search window. Click on the Zadarma app.
4. Click to install. In the following pop-up window, enter the received code and click "Activate Integration".
5. Application setup. The following conditions have to be met for successful completion of this step:
- You have created and setup Zadarma PBX (Instructions). Basic settings: extension numbers created - one for each employee, if needed call recording enabled (Call recordings to the Cloud) in extension number settings, also default call scenario “without pushing” is created in My PBX – Incoming calls and IVR.
- API authorization keys have to be created in Zadarma personal account, you can obtain the keys on Settings – API page by clicking Generate Keys, you will then receive an email with a verification link.
If all the conditions are fulfilled, you will see green check marks next to the list. To continue press "Activate integration".
6. After installation, in Zadarma settings you can assign a Zadarma PBX extension number to each employee. For example, 100, then for extension number 100 you need to set up the equipment (softphone/IP-phone) or enable call forwarding to another number.
If necessary, you can disable the automatic generation of leads for an incoming or outgoing call.
If the option Call routing to the appropriate manager is enabled, incoming calls from the contact will be automatically routed to the responsible manager's phone. Please note: an incoming call will be directed only to one extension (the extension of the responsible employee), regardless of the call scenarios in the cloud PBX. If you are not happy with this, we recommend disabling this option.
An option Display the client's name on the IP phone if you receive calls on a softphone/IP phone, the calling number and contact name will be displayed when you receive an incoming call.
These options will become available if you enable the “Make the main integration” option in the Zadarma application.
7. In Bitrix24, go to the CRM section “Add-ons – Telephony”, select the section “Configure telephony – Telephony settings” “Configure default numbers”, select Application: Zadarma and click Save.
8. Integration of the Zadarma cloud PBX with Bitrix24 is configured. To make an outgoing call, select the desired Contact and click on the phone number.
During the incoming call, you will receive a notification showing the client's phone number and details.
If the contact is assigned to a specific employee, all future incoming calls from this contact will be routed to this pre-assigned employee.
After completing the call, its recording is attached to the client card. Call recording “to the cloud” feature should be enabled under the internal PBX numbers' settings. These are available at My PBX - Extension numbers.
- Make calls from Bitrix24 in one click;
- Customer card pop-up when receiving incoming calls;
- Listen to call recordings via the Bitrix24 interface;
- Full call statistics.
After the integration setup is complete, you can create a callback widget in Bitrix24. Calls from the widget will be sent to the Zadarma virtual PBX.Widget setup