The official Zadarma PBX integration with Bitrix24 works without additional modules and agents to provide maximum quality and reliability.
Zadarma-Bitrix24 integration is totally free.
- Make calls to clients from Bitrix24 in one click.
- Use the customer pop-up card feature when receiving incoming calls.
- Listen to call recordings via the Bitrix24 interface.
- View full call statistics.
- Completely free PBX, 5 minutes setup
- Phone system bundles for call at attractive rates to all destinations
- Multichannel numbers in 100 countries (local, mobile, toll-free)
- Additional features: number porting call tracking, website widgets, video conferencing
- Maximum quality and security (13 years of work, data centers in 5 countries, 24/7 support)
1. In your Zadarma personal account open Settings – API and integration page.
2. Choose Bitrix24 tab and click Enable integration. An email with Bitrix24 integration code will be sent to your email address. You need to copy the integration code and enter it when installing Free Zadarma PBX app.
3. Enter Bitrix24 using as an Administrator. In the bottom left corner go to Applications - All applications, and enter "Zadarma" in the application search window. Click on the Zadarma app.
4. Click Install. In the following pop-up window enter the received code and click Enable Integration.
5. Application setup. The following conditions have to be met for successful completion of this step:
- You have created and setup Zadarma PBX (Instructions). Basic settings: extension numbers created - one for each employee, if needed call recording enabled (Call recordings to the Cloud) in extension number settings, also default call scenario “without pushing” is created in My PBX – Incoming calls and IVR.
- API authorization keys have to be created in Zadarma personal account, you can obtain the keys on Settings – API page by clicking Generate Keys, you will then receive an email with a verification link.
If all the conditions are fulfilled, you will see green check marks next to the list. To continue press Install.
6. After installation, in Zadarma settings you can assign a Zadarma PBX extension number to each employee. For example, 100, then for extension number 100 you need to set up the equipment (softphone/IP-phone) or enable call forwarding to another number.
If necessary, you can disable the automatic generation of leads for an incoming or outgoing call.
If the “call routing to operator” option is enabled, the incoming calls from the caller will be automatically redirected to the assigned operator’s phone. Please note: incoming calls will be directed only to one extension number (the number of the assigned operator) independent of the call scenario in the PBX. If this does not suit you, we recommend switching off the “call routing to operator” function.
The option to display the caller’s name on the IP phone can be set to show the caller’s name and contact details.
7. In Bitrix24, go to “VoIP setup” - “Settings of number by default”. As the “Number for outgoing call by default” choose the Zadarma application.
8. Integration of the Zadarma IP PBX with Bitrix24 is set. To make an outgoing call, click on the phone icon that appears by the number.
During the incoming call, you will receive a notification showing the client's phone number and details.
If the contact is assigned to a specific employee, all future incoming calls from this contact will be routed to this pre-assigned employee.
After completing the call, its recording is attached to the client card. Call recording “to the cloud” feature should be enabled under the internal PBX numbers' settings. These are available at My PBX - Extension numbers.
- Make calls from Bitrix24 in one click;
- Customer card pop-up when receiving incoming calls;
- Listen to call recordings via the Bitrix24 interface;
- Full call statistics.
After the integration setup is complete, you can create a callback widget in Bitrix24. Calls from the widget will be sent to the Zadarma virtual PBX.Widget setup