The Zadarma PBX integration with Zoho CRM works without additional modules and agents to provide maximum service quality and reliability.
Zadarma - Zoho CRM integration is totally free.
- Make calls to clients from Zoho CRM in one click.
- Use the customer pop-up card feature when receiving incoming calls.
- Listen to call recordings via the Zoho CRM interface.
- Client calls are routed to the appropriate personal manager and redirected if the manager is busy.
Zadarma PBX advantages:
- Free Multifunctional PBX.
- Easy PBX setup in 5-10 minutes.
- Free additional features such as Callback widget or Click to call button and integration with popular instant messengers.
- Connection of an unlimited amount of phone numbers from 80 countries (including toll free numbers).
1. To set up the Zadarma PBX with Zoho CRM, the following requirements need to be met:
- You should be using Zoho Standard, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate or Trial Editions. The integration with the Free Editions is unavailable.
- You need to have an activated Zadarma PBX that has been properly set up. Required settings: extension numbers should be created, from 1 to 50 (one for each employee). If needed, call recording (Call recording to Cloud) should be activated under “extension number settings”. Additionally, the incoming calls scenario should be set to the default “without pushing” (in “My PBX” under “Incoming calls and IVR”).
- The extension numbers should either be configured to equipment for receiving and making calls (Softphone/IP-phone) or call forwarding to another number should be enabled.
2. In your Zadarma Personal account, go to “Settings” - “API and integrations”, choose Zoho CRM and select “Activate Integration”
On the next page, log in to your Zoho CRM account.
Click “Accept” to accept the user access request to Zoho CRM.
You will receive the following notification: "Integration with Zoho CRM was successful."
On the integration settings page, allocate the internal PBX numbers to Zoho CRM users and press “Save”.
Zadarma virtual PBX integration with Zoho CRM is completed.
3. To make an outgoing call from the Zoho CRM interface, click on the phone image icon next to the telephone number that you want to call.
At the time of an incoming or outgoing call, a notification pops up in the right bottom corner of the page. If the phone number has been previously saved in Zoho CRM, the pop up notification will display the caller’s contact details. If the phone number has not been saved before, you will see a button for creating a new contact.
During the call, the pop up notification displays the name of the person you are talking to, his or her personal manager, the duration of the call and a comments section.
After the call has been completed, a notification displays the total duration of the call and offers several follow-up options: Create a Call, Create an Event or Create a Task.
1. Create a Call. If your client has requested a callback at a later time, in the pop up notification window, press “Call”, enter a call subject, and call date and time, and then press “Done”. At the set time, Zoho CRM will notify you with an alert that it is time to make the call.
2. Create an event. You can create an event based on the call, add call participants and choose the alert time.
3. Create a Task. You can create a task based on the call with your client.