Integrating Zadarma PBX with Bitrix24 CRM
Official integration of Zadarma free IP PBX with Bitrix24 works without additional modules and agents, providing maximal communication quality and reliability.
Zadarma-Bitrix24 integration is totally free.
- Calls to clients from Bitrix24 in one click;
- Client card will pop up on screen at incoming call;
- You can listen to call recordings from Bitrix24;
- Full call statistics.
Zadarma IP PBX advantages:
- Multifunctional PBX is totally free.
- PBX setup takes less than 10 minutes.
- Additional functions such as callback widget are also free of charge.
- connection of unlimited amount of external numbers
1. Log in to Bitrix24 under an Administrator account. In the bottom left corner go to "Applications" - "All applications", and in the application search window enter "Zadarma". Click on the Zadarma application.
2. Click “Install”. In the following pop-up window confirm access by clicking “Install”.
3. Application installation. In order to successfully install the application, complete the following steps:
- You should be logged into your Zadarma personal account in the browser through which the Bitrix24 page has been opened. If you are not logged into your personal account, follow the link my.zadarma.com and log into your personal account Zadarma, and then refresh the page with the Bitrix24 application installation.
- You need to have an active Zadarma IP PBX that has been properly set up. Required settings: internal numbers should be created, from 1 to 50 (one for each employee). When needed, you should also activate call recording (Call recordings in cloud) under "internal number settings". You should also set incoming calls scenario to the default “without pushing” under "My PBX" - "Incoming calls and IVR".
- API authorization keys should be created in your personal Zadarma account. You can receive keys here: Settings - API, click on “get keys”. You will be sent an email with a confirmation link.
If all of the system's conditions were met, green marks will appear near the list of conditions. Click on “Install”.
4. Following installation, under Zadarma's application settings you can assign each employee an internal Zadarma IP PBX number. For example 100, the internal number 100 should have active hardware/software for receiving calls or call forwarding to other number enabled.
If necessary, you can disable the automatic generation of leads for an incoming or outgoing call.
5. In Bitrix24 go to “VoIP setup” - “Settings of number by default”. As the parameter “Number for outgoing call by default” choose the Zadarma application.
6. Integration of Zadarma IP PBX with Bitrix24 is set, to make an outgoing call simply click on the icon of the phone that appears by the number.
When receiving incoming call, you will receive a notification with the phone number and contact details.
If a contact is assigned a specific employee, all future incoming calls from this contact will be routed to this pre-assigned employee.
After completing the call, its recording is attached to a client card. Call recording “to the cloud” should be enabled under the internal PBX numbers' settings. These are available at: My PBX - Internal numbers.
- Calls from Bitrix24 in one click;
- Pop-up client's card when receiving incoming call;
- Ability to listen call recordings from Bitrix24;
- full call statistics.