Setup of Callback widget from Zadarma
On page «Settings» - «Callback widget» click on «Create widget».
- Display name — set any value. You will only see this in your personal account.
- Your number — when a visitor to your website requests a call, our service will send that call to your number (this can be a phone number, a SIP-login, or an extension number of an IP PBX scenario). After answering this call on your side, our server will send the call to the number, which was left by the visitor of your website and they will join you in the conversation.
- SIP Settings — SIP login or internal IP PBX number, which will be used as CalledID for calls from the widget. This login will also be displayed in call statistics for convenient sorting.
Note: if you choose sip login or extension number of IP PBX in «Your number» then its CallerID will be used, and this field won't be displayed.
- Working hours — you can set working days and hours, in which you wish to receive calls from the widget. During non-working hours visitors to your website can leave a request for a delayed call. Information about this will be sent to your registration email and will also be displayed in widget statistics and in "Delayed calls". Upon clicking on "Call back", a call will be made in the same way: to your number and then to the client's number.
Note: if you set all days as non-working, widget will not work.
- Redirecting the page after a successful call — after a request for a callback, the client will need to respond either «I got the call» or «There was no call».
In the first case, you can redirect the client to the desired page, for example, to bucket or to a contacts page.
In the second case, the client can send the request again. In widget statistics the current call will be marked as «failed» (even if the call was successful).
- Email for notifications — additional email for notifications about delayed calls.
- Place information about Zadarma Project with a referral link — information about our website will be displayed in the widget window with your referral link. More information about our affiliate program.
- Limit calls with a single IP to half an hour — limit the amount of callback requests from the same IP address in order to avoid spam calls from your widget and to not waste your balance.
- Callback request limit from the same client's number - antispam limit for callback request from same number. If enabled, the second call can be requested after an hour, and the third only after 24 hours.
- Blacklist of IP addresses - You can block callback requests from specific IP addresses. For example, if inappropriate calls are requested from it. Information about IP addresses from which requests for callback were made, is presented in widget statistics.
- Characterizing visitors' behaviour — Visitors' actions on your website can be set with specific criteria values. Points for such visitor's actions are added to the total counter.
- Display widget by sum of criteria - when the sum of points will be equal to or bigger to the value set in this field, a visitor will automatically receive an offer to request a callback.
- Display widget when leaving website and by sum of criteria - this will work if the cursor is outside the website's boundaries. In this case, if the total number of points is bigger than the value set in this field.
- Countdown from — set the number of countdown seconds from the time of clicking on the «Waiting for call» button. Visitor views this on the website.
- Use your own css - you can manually change the layout of widget/button with the help of css styles.
Download css file and redefine desired styles.
After this, you need to upload this file on your server and connect it to widget pages by tagging. When the option "Use own css" is enabled, widget will not download styles from our website.
- Display button — you can disable button displaying, so widget will appear only after reaching sum of criteria.
- Use CSS animation — enable/disable animation which will appear on the widget request button.
- Autofill country prefix — automatic input of phone country code in the field with the number. Prefix is filled based on the geolocation of the user's IP address.
- Signatures — text fields in the callback request window. You can change all texts in widget.
2. Display criteria
Zadarma's system can define a client's irregular behaviour on the website and automatically present his/her widget with the offer to request a free callback.
Setting the value 0 in this field entails that widget (window for number input) will appear immediately after the first visitor's action.Note: all client's actions on the website are saved in his/her browser cookies. If widget's window will be closed once, it will not appear by itself a second time.
Note that in cookie files the 5 last pages of websites which were opened by the user are remembered. When moving between the same pages, the sum of criteria value will be added once for each page.
In this section, you can set up and browse through widget's layout (before input on your website).
You can set any value — this does not influence the connection time.
4. Numbers filter
The filter allows to limit numbers, which your clients use. It will allow you to save on callback to countries in which will definitely not find clients.
To add a country to filter, find it in the list and click on «Add».
5. Website settings
After widget's setup click on «Save Widget».
Copy the code which you received and embed this code on your website, anywhere within <body> tag.
When changing settings, there is no need to change widget's code on your website.
Your new settings will be enabled after 10 minutes (not instantly).