Setting up Yealink IP phone
1. Open the phone's web interface, under the tab "Account"
Enter the following data:
Identification name : Your sip number (for example 111111) from personal account
User name: Your sip number (for example 111111) from personal account
Password: Your password of sip number from "SIP Connection" in personal account.
Identification name: Your internal PBX number (for example 1234-100) from personal account
User name: Your internal PBX number (for example 1234-100) from personal account
Password: Your password of internal PBX number from personal account
1. Go to the Account tab -> Registration, in the SIP-server 1 Port field enter 5061
2. In the Advanced tab, set RTP encryption (SRTP) field to Compulsory.
If this option is unavailable, update your device firmware.
3. In the Extended settings, in the Connected to network tab Transportation field choose TLS
4. In the Security - Trusted Certificates in Only accept trusted certificates choose Disabled
In the Web interface of the phone go to tab Dsskey - Line Key, in Type enter BLF, in Value enter login in 1234-100 format, specify name in Label that will be displayed on the screen, in Line choose your line, in Extension set 1234-100.