|Free outgoing minutes||0||1000||2000|
|Virtual phone numbers||0||1||2|
|Maximum users/devices (int lines)||30||50||100|
|Extensions with voice recording||3||8||20|
|Cloud storage size for call recordings, Mb||200||2000||4000|
|Free speech recognition minutes||0||200||500|
|Voice menus within PBX (IVR)||4||6||12|
|Video conference hosts||2||5||10|
|Video conference participants||20||50||100|
|YouTube live streaming||–|
|Free incoming calls (except 800)|
|Per-second billing for outgoing calls|
|Free Callback widget|
|24/7 Customer support (chat, tickets, phone)|
|Free integrations with popular CRM systems|
- No connection fee
- All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
- Calls between Zadarma users are free
- All incoming calls to phone numbers bought on our website are free of charge (excluding the Toll-Free numbers)
- We provide the highest connection quality and premium routes on all price plans
- CallerID for outgoing calls is available on all price plans
- Calls to other countries and calls above included minutes are charged as per Standard tariff
- For any price plan, you can connect any number of virtual numbers for an additional fee
In the press
Zadarma IP telephony meets the requirements of globally active entrepreneurs, because they can organize their company from anywhere in the world and connect all their employees in one network with customers and partners.
Zadarma understands how integral communication and building relationships are to businesses at every stage.
Zadarma’s VoIP services help you separate work from personal at an incredible price
Zadarma's tech team is always looking to evolve their cloud-based business phone software (PBX) to accommodate the ever-changing new normal global communication needs. There are many advantages to Zadarma's VoIP solution.
If you run a startup and want to learn more about the benefits of VoIP phone systems, the Zadarma Project has the expertise to offer you a customized solution.
Zadarma offers a cloud-based VoIP system that anticipates website visitors’ needs and quickly responds to queries, all at a cost that can be 90% lower than a traditional business phone system, according to the company.
Zadarma makes it simple to access VoIP with free and affordable bundles, plus apps available on most platforms.