VoIP for Corporate Clients
Zadarma provides VoIP services to many businesses around the world. When register as a business, you can make wire transfers and get all the necessary documents for your bookkeeping.
Advantages of Zadarma
- Guaranteed excellent voice quality to all destinations. Regardless of your rate plan and subscription details, only the best quality routes are used.
- 24/7 support available via phone, web chat, email or online ticket system.
- Individual approach to every client. Flexible plans and discounts are available.
- A "Corporate" plan was designed specifically to satisfy businesses needs.
- Free quality testing. Upon registering, you get a $0.5 credit on your account to make sure that the call quality meets your expectations!
- Setup instructions for different types of hardware and software are available.
- Free Cloud PBX allows you to set up your office phone system in just a few minutes, giving you access to all premium phone system features such as an answering machine, fax, IVR, call forwarding, call recording and many more.
- Zadarma provides virtual phone numbers in 70 countries, at very affordable rates. The numbers are multi-channel and work just like ordinary landline numbers so your customers can always reach you.
- registering on our website and gain access to your personal SIP account, where you can order services, monitor call statistics, and request billing information.
- The minimum payment is $90. Your funds will be credited to your account in 1 business days after we receive your wire transfer.
- To start using Zadrma, you must connect your VoIP equipment to our network or install one of the suggested web phone programs, which use a SIP protocol, on your PC. You can find setup instructions here.