1. Find and download Linphone from GooglePlay.
2. After successful installation, launch the Linphone.
3. Click "USE SIP ACCOUNT".
4. Enter the following details:
Username: Your sip-number (for example 111111) from your personal account
Password: Your sip-number password from your personal account
Display Name: Your sip-number (for example 111111) from your personal account
5. Click "LOGIN". If all settings were entered correctly, connection status will appear as "Registered".
6. Click "Settings". Here you may set additional parameters.
7. In the "Network" section you can set the application for the use with a WI-FI connection only, or you can set a STUN server (stun.zadarma.com).
8. In the SIP ACCOUNTS section, we recommend that you set "Expire" to 120 seconds.
While connecting to the Zadarma cloud PBX you need to use the PBX extension number information that appears in the"My PBX - Extension numbers" section of your personal account.
Username: Your PBX extension number (for example 1234-100) from your personal account
Password: Your PBX extension number password from your personal account
DISPLAY NAME: Your PBX extension number (for example 1234-100) from your personal account