1. Find and download Linphone from GooglePlay.
2. After successful installation of Linphone for Android, launch Linphone.
3. Click "USE SIP ACCOUNT".
4. Enter the following details:
Username: Your sip-number (for example 111111) from your personal account
Password: Your sip-number password from your personal account
Display Name: Your sip-number (for example 111111) from your personal account
5. Click "LOGIN". If all settings were entered correctly, connection status will appear as "Registered".
6. Click "Settings". Here you may set additional parameters.
7. Under "Network" you may set the application for use with a WI-FI connection only, or if you need to set a STUN server (stun.zadarma.com).
8. Under SIP ACCOUNTS, we recommend that you set "Expire" to 120 seconds.
While connecting to IP PBX from Zadarma you need to use the internal IP PBX information that appears under "My PBX - Extension numbers".
Username: Your internal PBX number (for example 1234-100) from your personal account
Password: Your PBX number password from your personal account
DISPLAY NAME: Your internal PBX number (for example 1234-100) from your personal account