Integration of Zadarma PBX and PlanFix
Integration of free IP PBX Zadarma with Planfix works without additional modules and agents, providing maximal communication quality and reliability..
Zadarma-Planfix integration is totally free.
- Calls to clients from Planfix in one click.
- Client cards pop-up on screen on incoming call.
- Integration of call statistics and call recordings. Possibility to listen call recordings from Planfix.
Zadarma IP PBX advantages:
- Multifunctional PBX is totally free.
- PBX setup takes less than 10 minutes.
- Additional functions such as callback widget are also free of charge.
- Connection of unlimited amount of external numbers in 70 countries of the world.
1. For an integration of Zadarma IP PBX and PlanFix, the following conditions need to be met:
- You need to have active and set Zadarma IP PBX that has been properly set up. Required settings: internal numbers should be created, from 1 to 50 (one for each employee). When needed, you should also activate call recording (Call recordings to cloud)under "internal number settings". You should also set incoming calls scenario to the default “without pushing” under "My PBX" - "Incoming calls and IVR".
- API authorization keys should be created in your personal Zadarma account. You can receive keys here: Settings - API, click on “get keys”. You will be sent an email with a confirmation link.
2. Log into Planfix under Administrator account (account owner). On the right top corner, click on the menu icon and choose Account management / Integrations then choose Integration with IP PBX. In the list that appears, click on Activate next to Zadarma.
3. Copy the receiving script URL and paste it in Link for your resource: under your personal Zadarma account, in "Settings" - "API". Then click Refresh.
On the same page enable sending of all types of notifications.
API authorization keys should be created in your personal Zadarma account. You can receive keys here: Settings - API, click on “get keys”. You will be sent an email with a confirmation link. After confirmation, copy your keys from Key: and Secret: to their corresponding fields in Planfix.
On the same page you will need to set an internal IP PBX number or each employee. Make sure to set, into the internal number, hardware/software information for receiving incoming calls and making outgoing calls (Softphone/IP-phone), or enable call forwarding on other number. After that click “Save”. Integration setup is complete.
4. To make an outgoing call from Planfix, simply click on the phone icon that appears by the phone number.
At incoming calls you will receive a notification with the phone number and client's details.
After completing the call, its recording is attached to a client card. Call recording “to the cloud” should be enabled under the internal PBX numbers' settings. These are available at: My PBX - Internal numbers.