New phone system bundles for those who call around the world + special offers
- Office Americas and Corporation Americas would be the best fit for companies that work with countries in Central and South Americas. Bundles include outgoing call minutes, virtual numbers and advanced PBX features.
- Office World and Corporation World are intended for companies that work with different countries around the globe. Bundles include virtual numbers, advanced PBX features and outgoing call minutes to various countries. For example, Australia, Israel, Malaysia, Japan, New Zealand, Brazil, Korea and other destinations.
So that you can appreciate all the advances of the new bundles, we are offering 50% discount for three months on Office Americas and Office World bundles – just enter the promo code in your personal account RemoteOfficeAmerica or RemoteOfficeWorld.
Another offer - 50% off monthly fees for six months - is valid for new numbers connection in 10 countries:
- Argentina — Buenos Aires
- Brazil— Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo
- Mexico — Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey
- Venezuela — Caracas
- Panama — Panama
- Peru — Lima
- Chile — Santiago
- Malaysia — Kuala Lumpur, national
- New Zealand — all cities
- Turkey — Istanbul, national
We also remind you that for remote offices there are discounts on monthly fees available for numbers in 30 European countries, as well as USA and Canada. More details in the previous news.
Discounts for remote offices, 50% off numbers and a free month for numbers in Italy and Spain
Many offices have moved to remote work due to the pandemic. So that your employees feel comfortable working from home, business processes don’t slow down, and you could stay in touch with family and friends, we are offering:
- 50% off Office bundles for the EU and USA/Canada regions. Learn more in our blog.
- one free month for all connected numbers in Italy and Spain for those who work from within the country – numbers will be extended automatically.
- 50% off new numbers connected in 30 countries for six months:
- United Kingdom - London, Birmingham, Manchester
- USA - New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Dower, Jersey City
- Canada - Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa
- Israel - Tel Aviv
- Ireland - national
- Australia - Sydney, Canberra
- Spain - all cities
- Italy - all cities
- Poland - Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw
- Germany - national, Berlin, Frankfurt Am Main, Munich, Hamburg
- Greece - Athens
- Portugal - national, 800
- Belgium - national, Brussels, 800
- Netherlands - mobile, national, Amsterdam, Rotterdam
- Switzerland - Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern
- Sweden - all cities
- France - 20 largest cities
- Denmark - national, mobile
- Norway - national, 800
- Finland - national
- Czech Republic - Prague, Brno
- Slovakia - Bratislava
- Romania - national
- Slovenia - all cities
- Lithuania - Vilnius
- Hungary - Budapest
- Croatia - Zagreb
- Russia - Moscow bronze
- Ukraine - national, VoIP
Even more incoming lines on virtual number
We have increased the number of incoming lines to three for new virtual numbers in 20 countries. The feature is already available during number connection, and the monthly fee remains the same.
You can also extends the quantity and purchase additional lines on the Virtual numbers page in your personal account.
Extended virtual number coverage
UTM and call page transfer in call tracking API
- utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign, utm_term, utm_content — tag used by the visitor to access your website last time;
- first_utm — an array of utm tags (utm_source, utm_medium etc.), used to access your website the first time. First_utm is only transferred if the tags differ from the ones used during the last visit;
- url — address of the page from which the call was initiated.