API: new methods for working with numbers and new page interface
New methods for working with number are now available in Zadarma API:
- list of countries and destinations a number can be purchased in;
- information about clients’ numbers and numbers available for connections;
- automatic extension status change;
- Caller Name setup;
- assigning numbers to SIP and test mode enabling.
The new API page interface is also available for convenient access to information on all Zadarma API methods.
Updated Zadarma app for Android – even more features
We regularly update Zadarma app for Android, and this time around we have added several useful features.
Zadarma 2.2.37 updates:
- Create an audioconference inside the app - make a call, click a conference icon, invite participants from your contacts and press #;
- Choose a separate ringtone for each virtual number;
- Android 11 support;
- VAD disabling for improved audibility
- Improved Bluetooth performance
Wait for the automatic update or do it manually from Google Play.
Free video conferencing for HubSpot
It is easy to start a video conference in HubSpot:
- Open a contact or create a new ticket;
- Click Meet;
- At the bottom of the scheduling card click on a video camera icon;
- All participants will receive a link to video conference.
Other Zadarma and HubSpot integration features:
- Calls from HubSpot in one click;
- Each call is recorded in tickets and contacts;
- Automatic call routing to the responsible manager (Contact Owner);
- Call recordings available from HubSpot interface;
- Client name display on IP-phone or in the app during incoming calls.
Video conferencing is free, you can increase a number of hosts and rooms by connecting additional phone system bundles. You can find more about video conferencing limits on thevideo conferencing page.
Speech recognition feature
Now all clients using free Zadarma PBX can not only listen to call recordings, but also see their text transcription. Our service can recognize 20+ languages.
More on speech recognition service and its activation can be found in our blog post.
Speech recognition feature is a paid service and the price depends on the language of recognition. Phone system bundles also include free transcription minutes.
Voice recognition methods are already available in API Zadarma, you can connect the feature to your system and not just transcribe, but also analyze your conversations.
Video conferencing via ZCRM
Video conferencing is now available within free Zadarma CRM system for convenient communication with clients, partners and employees.
It is easy to invite people to a video conference:
- Create a new task
- Choose task type “Video conference”
- All participants will receive a link via email
- At the specified time, enter the conference room and start communicating
ZCRM admin can change hosts’ status, e.g. the extension numbers that this task is available for.
Video conferencing limits:
- 1 host and 1 room up to 10 participants - for registered users.
- 2 hosts and 2 rooms each up to 20 participants - after a top-up (at least once in six months).
- 5 hosts and 5 rooms each up to 50 participants + YouTube streaming - for Office bundle.
- 10 hosts and 10 rooms each up to 100 participants + YouTube streaming for Corporation bundle.