Even more channels for multichannel numbers
In your personal account you now can purchase additional channels – virtual number incoming lines. In Virtual numbers you can connect the number of channels you need and see how many channels are available for the number by default.
New currencies - Pound and Zloty
New currencies are now available to make payments in our service – pound and zloty. To change the currency go to My Profile – Calls in your personal account.
5 incoming lines on Spain numbers and our summer deal
New virtual numbers in Spain now have 5 incoming lines (number of outgoing lines depends on your phone system bundle).
We are also reminding you that our summer deal for virtual numbers is still going on. Until August 31st, you can get numbers in 5 countries with 30% off:
Zendesk and Zadarma virtual PBX integration
An integration with a popular CRM system Zendesk is now available in your personal account ( link to the setup manual). The official integration is absolutely free and performs without third-party modules.
- Zadarma webphone built into Zendesk interface, ability to call clients in one click from the browser;
- Pop-up client card during incoming and outgoing calls;
- An integration of call statistics and recordings, ability to listen to the recordings straight from Zendesk interface.
30% off numbers in 5 countries
Hot summer deal – all summer long we are offering 30% off monthly fees for 6 months for virtual numbers in 5 countries:
- USA - New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles;
- United Kingdom - London, mobile;
- Spain - Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia;
- Mexico - Mexico City.
- Poland - Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz;
The offer is valid until September 1st, 2019 for the numbers connected during this period. Hurry up, pretty numbers are going away fast. Summer is here!