ZCRM: mobile version, analytics and other important updates
Free Zadarma CRM system received few significant updates:
- Analytics. New analytics parameters will help you follow work process and track employee effectiveness. Calls, deals, leads, clients, tasks — each agent’s efficiency is displayed in CRM interface. And sales funnel is a great way to visualise all customer deal steps.
- Mobile version. You can now use ZCRM on mobile devices: search for contacts and deals, create tasks, track operators’ activity.
- Work hours web-phone. With this feature your employees will be able to accept and make calls via the browser only during work hours. Calls outside that timeframe will be routed to the chose equipment or forwarded to mobile. Work hour schedules can be created both by employees and by ZCRM admin.
Microsoft Teams integration
A major addition to our official integrations — now Zadarma VoIP services have a free integration with Microsoft Teams:
- calls in one click from MS Teams interface;
- call routing configuration for organizations in Teams;
- voice menu setup and additional features available in MS Teams.
Microsoft Teams is a popular business communication platform for team work in Microsoft 365. The number of daily system user exceeds 145 million.
Detailed Zadarma and MS Teams integration instructions can be found here.
Switzerland price plan and new statistics interface
We have introduced new phone system price plans for calls to Switzerland at attractive rates. Office and Corporation price plans already include outgoing call minutes to mobile and landline numbers in Switzerland, calls to 11 other countries, Swiss phone numbers and extended PBX features. We are offering 50% off for three months for you to test the price plans and appreciate all the benefits they bring. Simply enter a promo code SWISSOF for Office with 3000 minutes or SWISSCO for Corporation with 6000 minutes in your personal account. The offer is valid until October 31, 2021.
We are also excited to announce the new expenses statistics interface — calls, numbers, price plans, SMS, PBX features and speech recognition expenses are now conveniently displayed on one page.
Click to Call Chrome Extension
Zadarma plugin is now available in Chrome web store for convenient calls straight from the browser. The extension finds all phone numbers on a website. You can make a call by just clicking on an icon next to it or by highlighting the number and clicking the right mouse button. You can also pull up the phone keypad by clicking on the extension.
The extension is fully integrated with Zadarma PBX, all calls are recorded in the statistics. We recommend Click to Call Zadarma extension for working with CRM/helpdesk and other systems. Detailed setup instructions can be found here.
Zadarma Call tracking - new interface and features
Zadarma Call tracking had an extensive update. With the new interface and the special setup wizard basic call tracking settings now take just a few clicks. Simply choose one of the three objectives and the wizard will help you take the next steps.
Call tracking statistics are also updates, now it displays all UTM tags obtained in the analytics.
As always the tool is free, you are only covering the monthly fees for virtual numbers. Analyse the effectiveness of all your marketing channels with Zadarma call tracking.