Integration of the free Zadarma PBX with Odoo works without additional modules and intermediaries, ensuring maximum quality and reliability of communication.
Zadarma-Odoo integration is completely free.
- Call records and incoming SMS in the Odoo client feed.
- Contact creation when receiving an incoming call from a new number or making an outgoing call to a new number.
- Speech recognition in call recordings.
- Automatic routing of incoming calls to the responsible manager, if busy – redirection to the first available manager.
- Client's name display on your IP-phone during an incoming call.
- Completely free PBX, setup in 5 minutes
- Price plans for calls at attractive rates to all destinations
- Multi-channel numbers in 100 countries (landline, mobile, 800)
- Additional features: call tracking, website widgets, video conferencing
- Maximum quality and reliability (more than 15 years of experience, data centres in 5 countries, 24/7 support)
The following conditions must be met for Zadarma PBX and Odoo integration:
- You must create and configure a Zadarma virtual PBX. Complete the setup wizard, it will take no more than 2 minutes. Software for calls must be configured for PBX extensions (we recommend Zadarma for Windows, iOS, Android) or other equipment. You can also enable call forwarding to another number (paid service).
Token access must be enabled in Odoo and a token must be created.
Steps to set up the integration
- In Odoo, go to My Profile - Account Security and click New API Key to create a key. In the pop-up window, enter the password for your Odoo account, then a description of the key (for example, Zadarma) and click Generate Key. Copy the received key and click Done
- In your Zadarma personal account, go to the “Settings - Integrations and API” section, select Odoo and enter the following data in the window on the right:
— Odoo CRM Address
— Login to sing in to Odoo
— Odoo database name
— Odoo API Key (from step one)
Click Save Settings.
- On the next page, assign PBX extensions to Odoo users and enable the integration options you require. Click “Save”.
We remind you that outgoing calls can be made from PBX extensions configured to work with an IP phone or softphone. (We recommend Zadarma for Windows, iOS, Android). To make calls from the Odoo interface, we recommend installing Zadarma Chrome extension.The setup is complete!
In Odoo CRM, in the Sales - Customers section, customers will be created after incoming or outgoing calls.
The call information, its recording and incoming SMS will be added to the customer's record.