Free HubSpot integration with Zadarma PBX works without additional modules or mediators, providing top connection quality and security.
Zadarma-HubSpot integration is absolutely free.
- Calls to HubSpot clients in one click.
- Pop-up call notifications, ticket creation.
- Call statistics and recordings integration. Access to call recordings from HubSpot interface.
- Calls from clients are automatically routed to the designated manager.
- Client's name display on your IP-phone during the incoming call.
- Video conference creation within HubSpot tickets.
- Completely free PBX, 5 minutes setup
- Phone system bundles for call at attractive rates to all destinations
- Multichannel numbers in 100 countries (local, mobile, toll-free)
- Additional features: number porting call tracking, website widgets, video conferencing
- Maximum quality and security (13 years of work, data centers in 5 countries, 24/7 support)
Set up instructions
The following conditions have to be met for Zadarma PBX and HubSpot integration:
1. You need to have a created and set Zadarma virtual PBX. Follow the setup wizard until the end, it will not take over 2 minutes. PBX extension numbers need to have prefigured software (we recommend Zadarma for Windows, iOS, Android) or other equipment. You can also enable call forwarding to another number (paid feature).
2. In your Zadarma personal account go to the page Settings – API and integration, choose HubSpot and click Enable integration, then click Activate integration. HubSpot page will pop up, where you need to allow access by clicking Grant Access
Assign PBX extension numbers to HubSpot users and press Save. A token will be generated for each user, which they would need to enter during the first outgoing call from HubSpot.
3. There are two ways to make outgoing HubSpot calls.
To make an outgoing call from Hubspot, open a contact, click Call and Call from the browser. During the first call, you need to enter user token and click Submit. A call will be initiated to the user’s extension number and after it is answered will be connected with the contact.
Please note: HubSpot users who created CRM starting from 2020, call from CRM feature is only available if SalesHub or ServiceHub is connected. All other integration features do not depend on certain hubs and are available for all users.
Another convenient way to make calls from HubSpot is by installing Zadarma Google Chrome extension. This method is available for all HubSpot users.
HubSpot integration set up is complete.
During incoming and outgoing calls in HubSpot, a ticket will be created which will have call recording attached at the end of the call.
If there were several calls from the same client within 2 hours, they will be saved to one ticket.
We also recommend using "Client name display on IP phone" and “Call routing to the responsible manager” features. They can be enabled in the integration settings.
Video conferencing in HubSpot
You can create Zadarma video conference from HubSpot ticket or client card. Just click Meet" in the "What are you meeting about?" field enter meeting name, choose a date and time then click the conference button and choose Zadarma, a link to the video conference will appear in the meeting description, click Save. An invitation will be sent to the contact, just don't forget to connect a Calendar.
If you have many employees, by default not all of them can create conferences, just the Admins that are included in the free package.
By default the system allows first HubSpot users to create conferences, but you can reassign it to others on this page.
If you need more employees with hosting capabilities, we recommend choosing a phone system bundle.
- 1 host and a room up to 10 participants for all registered users
- 2 hosts and rooms each up to 20 participants after account top-up (at least once in six months)
- 5 hosts and rooms each up to 50 participants + YouTube streaming for Office bundles
- 10 hosts and rooms each up to 100 participants + YouTube streaming for Corporation bundle