- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialling format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Where can I find PBX the statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
How to create and set up the extension numbers?
You can create extension numbers using either the PBX Wizard or the «My PBX», «Extension numbers» section.
Creating extension numbers in the PBX
Specify how many extension numbers you need and which digits they will start with (e.g. 100, 200, 300, etc).
Each extension number has 3 digits. For example, if you need 5 extension numbers and choose to start them with 200, you will have the following extension numbers: 200, 201, 202, 203, and 204.
More extension numbers can be added at any time..
Making changes to the extension numbers
You can change your extension numbers settings in your personal account in the «Extension Numbers» section.
For you convenience, it is recommended to name the extension numbers.
To setup the hardware/software for your extension numbers, use the details (server, login and password) on the left-hand side of the «Extension Numbers» section.
Note, the login details are not the same as the extension numbers. To set up the hardware/software use the login details mentioned above. Extension numbers are used to make phone calls only.
Setup instructions for many popular hardware and software can be found here.
You can set up conditional or unconditional forwarding for any extension number. Conditional forwarding takes place when your hardware/software is inactive, or if you have not responded to the call within 20 seconds. To turn on the voicemail, fill in your email address in the call forwarding settings.
The fax function is assigned with the extension number 50. At the moment it is only possible to receive fax messages. The received fax messages are forwarded to your email address (used for registration at Zadarma) by default. If you want to forward the fax messages to another email address, see the «Extension Numbers» page.
Call Transfer and Call Pickup
To Transfer a received call, press #, followed by the extension number that you want to transfer the call to and then # again. For example: #101#.
To pick up the incoming call, answer the call and dial 40.
PBX switch off
You can switch off the PBX if you do not plan to use it. You cannot create and make calls to extension numbers if the PBX is switched off. The cloud PBX can be switched on again at any time later on.Set up the cloud PBX