- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (or cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in less then half an hour.
- How to activate and setup Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- How to use external lines with PBX?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set up incoming calls routing?
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for Outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when a recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Turning your PBX off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
How to create and set internal numbers?
You can create internal numbers both with a help of PBX Wizard and in section «Internal numbers».
Creating internal numbers in PBX
Specify how many internal numbers you need in your PBX and from what digit they will start (e.g. 100, 200, 300, etc.).
All internal numbers have 3 digits. If you need 5 numbers beginning from 200, then 200,201,202,203,204 will be added.
There is no need to create "extra" internal numbers, you can always add them later.
Making changes to internal numbers
You can update your settings for internal numbers in your personal account, section "Internal numbers"
For your convenience we recommend to give names to your internal numbers.
To setup hardware/software to use your internal numbers, use provided settings (server, login and password).
Pay attention, login and internal number are not the same. For hardware/software setup use login, and use internal numbers to make calls.
Setup instructions for many popular hardware and software you can find here.
Disabling «traffic proxying» feature can decrease delay in conversation between internal numbers of PBX, but create problems with voice transmission in case you use NAT. Proxying disabling affects internal calls between users of one PBX only.
For any internal number, you can setup conditional and non-conditional call forwarding. In conditional call forwarding the call will be forwarded if the hardware/software is not active or there is no response during 40 seconds. To activate voicemail, use your email in call forwarding settings.
For fax, use internal number 50. Currently you can only receive faxes. By default received faxes are forwarded on email. You can change email address for faxes in the internal number creating section.
Calls answering and forwarding
To forward an incoming call: press button "forward" or # on your phone and dial number on which you wish to forward the call.
To answer an incoming call: pick up the phone and dial 40.
PBX switch off
If you don't plan to use PBX for some time, you can turn it off. When PBX is off, you can't use internal numbers to make calls. In case you use additional paid services of PBX, you won't be charged while PBX is off. You can switch it back on any time.Setup Free PBX