- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What for cloud PBX can be used and how much does it cost?
- PBX full setup in 5 minutes
- How to activate and set cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- What for can be used external lines?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set incoming calls?
- Where I can see PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate blacklist?
- Setting ANI (CallerID) for Outbound Calls
- Call Forwarding When Subscriber is Offline
- How to Receive a Fax?
- PBX Temporary Shutdown
Android program Zadarma
- How to install and set the program?
- What Internet connection is needed for program normal work?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma program?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check account balance?
- There is a "mute" icon while making a call
- No contact list
- After integration with phone, I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close program?
- I do not always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen goes off
- After program integration with the phone I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered wrong number for voice mail, how can I change it?
How to create and set internal numbers?
You can create internal numbers both in Wizard and in section «Internal numbers».
Internal numbers in PBX
Specify how many internal numbers do You need in your PBX and from what digit they will start.
All internal numbers are 3-digit numbers and if You, for example, create 5 numbers beginning from 200, then 200,201,202,203,204 will be added.
There is no need to add internal numbers «in advance», You can always increase their number.
Changing of PBX internal numbers
You can change the settings of internal numbers of PBX in section "Internal numbers"
For Your convenience we recommend to rename internal numbers(Latin letters allowed only).
To connect hardware/software use settings of internal numbers from the left(server, login and password).
Pay attention, login is not the same as internal number. For hardware/software setup use login and call on internal numbers.
Setup instructions for many popular hardware and software You can find here.
Disabling function of «traffic proxying» can decrease delay in conversation between internal numbers of PBX, but You can face problems with voice transmission if You use NAT. Disabling of proxying influence only on internal calls between users of one PBX.
For any number You can make conditional and non-conditional call forwarding. In conditional call forwarding the call will be forwarded if the hardware/software is not active or there is no response during 40 seconds. to activate voicemail, set Your email in call forwarding settings.
Automatic fax is available on internal number 50. Currently You can receive faxes only. By default received faxes are forwarded on Email. You can change Email for faxes in section of number creating.
Call transfer and call pickup
To transfer received call: press button "transfer" or # on Your phone and dial number on which You wish to transfer the call.
To pickup incoming call: pick up the phone and dial 40.
If You don't plan to use PBX for some time, You can block it. When PBX is blocked, it's impossible to connect to it and to make calls. Also if You order additional paid services of PBX, they won't be charged. After a while You can unblock it.Setup Free PBX