- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Dialing format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- Free video conferencing
- P-Asserted-Identity (outgoing calls from a chosen number for experienced users)
- Virtual phone number – what is it?
- What virtual number should I connect?
- What documents are required?
- When will my documents be verified?
- How to use one number for several employees?
- How to use a number without internet connection?
- How to identify what number received the call?
- How to connect a number for another provider?
- How to receive calls to your server?
- Why you need call tracking?
- What are numbers with extension dialing?
- How to receive SMS in messengers?
- How to make and transfer calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- DTMF (Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling)
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Supervisor - call monitoring, barge-in and whispering
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
- Conference calls
Free Zadarma CRM
- What is CRM?
- Terms of free CRM work
- How to connect CRM for free?
- How to connect employee to CRM?
- How to make and receive calls in CRM?
- Why CRM needs a calendar? What events can be added there?
- How to assign a task to an employee?
- How to schedule a client appointment (task) in a calendar?
- How to import contacts to CRM?
- What is a lead?
- How to create a new lead?
- How to route my clients calls directly to me?
- How to integrate CRM with other systems, apps and programs?
Android program Zadarma
- How to install the app? I have the previous version
- Accepting incoming calls on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- How to know if the app is online? Why I cannot see the app in the background, but the calls are still coming in?
- I have a number from a different operator. Can I use your app for a different VoIP service?
- Zadarma app on Meizu phones
How to connect a number for another provider?
If you have a number with another provider, you can connect it to Zadarma. There are two ways:
- Porting a number to our service;
- Connecting an external line.
To port a number, go to this page and confirm that the number of your country can be ported. Porting is free when prepaying one year or enabling Office or Corporation system price plans (without prepayment or price plan, the cost is $20).
To port a number you need to complete two simple actions:
- Prepay a number for a year (according to our tariffs) OR enable a price plan Office or Corporation;
- Send a request to our support from your personal account attaching an invoice for the number (which includes your full name, address and the number being ported). Also, fill in your full name and address on the page Settings – My Profile in your personal account.
If the number in your country cannot be ported, you can connect it as an external line.
There are two ways to work with external lines:
- Line is connected directly to our server (“Gateway” mode);
- Our service connects to the line (“Server” mode).
You can connect one number from another provider to Zadarma virtual PBX if the provider supports call forwarding via SIP protocol.
Within an additional external line for Standard price plan you get one channel – you will be able to receive only one call at a time. For price plans Office and Corporation incoming lines are increased to 2 and 4 respectfully.
The number for channels can be increased:
3 incoming and 3 outgoing lines - $6 per month
10 incoming and 10 outgoing lines - $16 per month
You can learn more about external lines feature here.