If you have a number with another provider, you can connect to Zadarma. There are two ways:
- Porting a number to our service;
- Connecting an external line.
To port a number, go to this page and confirm that the number of your country can be ported.
Porting is free when prepaying one year or enabling Office or Corporation system bundles (without prepayment or bundle, the cost is $0).
To port a number you need to complete two simple actions:
- Prepay a number for a year (according to our tariffs) OR enable a phone system bundle Office or Corporation;
- Send a request to our support from your personal account attaching an invoice for the number (which includes your full name, address and the number being ported). Also, fill in your full name and address on the page Settings – My Profile in your personal account.
If the number in your country cannot be ported, you can connect it as an external line.
There are two ways to work with external lines:
- Line is connected directly to our server (“Gateway” mode);
- Our service connects to the line (“Server” mode).
You can connect one number from another provider to Zadarma virtual PBX if the provider supports call forwarding via SIP protocol.
Within an additional external line for Standard bundle you get one channel – you will be able to receive only one call at a time. For bundles Office and Corporation incoming lines are increased to 2 and 4 respectfully. The number for channels can be increased to 5, the cost is $9 per month.
You can learn more about external lines feature here.