FAQ / Virtual numbers
- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Dialing format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- Free video conferencing
- P-Asserted-Identity (outgoing calls from a chosen number for experienced users)
- Virtual phone number – what is it?
- What virtual number should I connect?
- What documents are required?
- When will my documents be verified?
- How to use one number for several employees?
- How to use a number without internet connection?
- How to identify what number received the call?
- How to connect a number for another provider?
- How to receive calls to your server?
- Why you need call tracking?
- What are numbers with extension dialing?
- How to receive SMS in messengers?
- How to make and transfer calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- DTMF (Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling)
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Supervisor - call monitoring, barge-in and whispering
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
- Conference calls
Free Zadarma CRM
- What is CRM?
- Terms of free CRM work
- How to connect CRM for free?
- How to connect employee to CRM?
- How to make and receive calls in CRM?
- Why CRM needs a calendar? What events can be added there?
- How to assign a task to an employee?
- How to schedule a client appointment (task) in a calendar?
- How to import contacts to CRM?
- What is a lead?
- How to create a new lead?
- How to route my clients calls directly to me?
- How to integrate CRM with other systems, apps and programs?
Android program Zadarma
- How to install the app? I have the previous version
- Accepting incoming calls on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- How to know if the app is online? Why I cannot see the app in the background, but the calls are still coming in?
- I have a number from a different operator. Can I use your app for a different VoIP service?
- Zadarma app on Meizu phones
How to use a number without internet connection?
You can accept calls to your virtual number via call forwarding, without internet connection. In this case the call will be charged as an outgoing one to the number you are forwarding it to (you can learn call forwarding costs here).
More information about call forwarding can be found here. There are two types of call forwarding:
- Unconditional (always) – calls are always forwarded;
- Conditional (no response, unavailable) – calls are only forwarded if there is no internet connection or it is unstable. We recommend enabling conditional call forwarding to always stay connected and not depend on the internet (even when we talk about Wi-Fi and 3G).
To setup call forwarding you need to:
- If you do not use PBX, go to Settings – SIP Connection and in call forwarding section enter a number you want calls to be forwarded to. Then, choose conditional or unconditional forwarding.
- If you use PBX, go to My PBX – Extension numbers, choose an extension number and enter its settings. In the section Call forwarding and voice mail choose forwarding method (always / no response,unavailable) and enter the phone number you want calls to be forwarded to. And save the settings by checking a box next to Phone number field.