- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Dialing format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- Free video conferencing
- P-Asserted-Identity (outgoing calls from a chosen number for experienced users)
- Virtual phone number – what is it?
- What virtual number should I connect?
- What documents are required?
- When will my documents be verified?
- How to use one number for several employees?
- How to use a number without internet connection?
- How to identify what number received the call?
- How to connect a number for another provider?
- How to receive calls to your server?
- Why you need call tracking?
- What are numbers with extension dialing?
- How to receive SMS in messengers?
- How to make and transfer calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- DTMF (Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling)
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Supervisor - call monitoring, barge-in and whispering
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
- Conference calls
Free Zadarma CRM
- What is CRM?
- Terms of free CRM work
- How to connect CRM for free?
- How to connect employee to CRM?
- How to make and receive calls in CRM?
- Why CRM needs a calendar? What events can be added there?
- How to assign a task to an employee?
- How to schedule a client appointment (task) in a calendar?
- How to import contacts to CRM?
- What is a lead?
- How to create a new lead?
- How to route my clients calls directly to me?
- How to integrate CRM with other systems, apps and programs?
Android program Zadarma
- How to install the app? I have the previous version
- Accepting incoming calls on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- How to know if the app is online? Why I cannot see the app in the background, but the calls are still coming in?
- I have a number from a different operator. Can I use your app for a different VoIP service?
- Zadarma app on Meizu phones
What virtual number should I connect?
It can be difficult to choose a number not knowing its specifications. Our service offers numbers in 100 countries for different requests and business types.
Local numbers are the most popular virtual numbers. It is a landline number with an area code of a certain city. A local number will allow you to open a virtual office in any city around the world. Our service offers affordable numbers in over 10 000 cities and 100 countries.
Mobile numbers are attributed to a mobile code of a certain country. Calls on these numbers are charged as calls on mobile numbers.
Also, many mobile numbers support SMS message reception. You can learn what numbers support SMS and activation conditions on this page.
Toll-free numbers are numbers that are absolutely free for your clients to call and the number owner is charged. Toll-free number (also known as freephone) is a great instrument for a business, both for sales and service departments as well as support lines. Toll-free numbers can be used as national, since they are not connected to a certain city and free for anyone in the country to call.
It is important to note that toll-free numbers are intended for calls within the country.
Our service offers toll-free numbers in over 80 countries, many of which are free to connect.
These numbers have national country code but they are not attributed to any city. An important limitation of these numbers – incoming and outgoing calls are only guaranteed to and from numbers of a certain country.
A major advantage of national numbers is that they usually do not need address verification in a city or country.
Zadarma service offers free incoming calls for all numbers except toll-free, however, telecom regulations of some countries do not allow this. Incoming calls to metered numbers are paid, but it is compensated by having many incoming channels, which is convenient for call-centers, support teams and logistics departments.
Each metered number has 30 and more incoming lines, so you can take 30 concurrent calls. If needed, the number can be extended.
How to connect a number?
To connect a number you need to register with the service, choose a suitable number (note, that not all cities allow to choose a number), upload necessary documents if required, and top up your account.
We recommend prepaying a number for a year in advance to avoid losing connection due to an overdue payment. Numbers are extended automatically if there are enough funds on the account.
If there is a shortage of funds, the number will be blocked. In case there is no payment within 7 days, the number will no longer be assigned to the account. Blocked numbers will be restored from the number connection date, not from the date of when the payment was made.