FAQ / Virtual numbers
- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Dialing format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- Free video conferencing
- P-Asserted-Identity (outgoing calls from a chosen number for experienced users)
- Virtual phone number – what is it?
- What virtual number should I connect?
- What documents are required?
- When will my documents be verified?
- How to use one number for several employees?
- How to use a number without internet connection?
- How to identify what number received the call?
- How to connect a number for another provider?
- How to receive calls to your server?
- Why you need call tracking?
- What are numbers with extension dialing?
- How to receive SMS in messengers?
- How to make and transfer calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- DTMF (Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling)
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Supervisor - call monitoring, barge-in and whispering
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
- Conference calls
Free Zadarma CRM
- What is CRM?
- Terms of free CRM work
- How to connect CRM for free?
- How to connect employee to CRM?
- How to make and receive calls in CRM?
- Why CRM needs a calendar? What events can be added there?
- How to assign a task to an employee?
- How to schedule a client appointment (task) in a calendar?
- How to import contacts to CRM?
- What is a lead?
- How to create a new lead?
- How to route my clients calls directly to me?
- How to integrate CRM with other systems, apps and programs?
Android program Zadarma
- How to install the app? I have the previous version
- Accepting incoming calls on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- How to know if the app is online? Why I cannot see the app in the background, but the calls are still coming in?
- I have a number from a different operator. Can I use your app for a different VoIP service?
- Zadarma app on Meizu phones
How to receive calls to your server?
When connecting several phone numbers and accepting calls via your own SIP server, it can be inconvenient to create SIP logins for each number. In this case enable call forwarding to your SIP server and calls will be transferred without registration.
SIP URI – a service for incoming calls (forwarding to an external server).
To route numbers to you server you need to:
- Enter Settings – Virtual phone numbers;
- Click on SIP to which the virtual number is connected;
- Then check External Server box;
- Enter necessary settings;
- On your server allow incoming calls from Zadarma IP-addresses (listed on SIP URI page).