When connecting several phone numbers and accepting calls via your own SIP server, it can be inconvenient to create SIP logins for each number. In this case enable call forwarding to your SIP server and calls will be transferred without registration.
SIP URI – a service for incoming calls (forwarding to an external server).
To route numbers to you server you need to:
- Enter Settings – Virtual phone numbers;
- Click on SIP to which the virtual number is connected;
- Then check External Server box;
- Enter necessary settings;
- On your server allow incoming calls from Zadarma IP-addresses (listed on SIP URI page).