- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Dialing format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- Free video conferencing
- P-Asserted-Identity (outgoing calls from a chosen number for experienced users)
- Virtual phone number – what is it?
- What virtual number should I connect?
- What documents are required?
- When will my documents be verified?
- How to use one number for several employees?
- How to use a number without internet connection?
- How to identify what number received the call?
- How to connect a number for another provider?
- How to receive calls to your server?
- Why you need call tracking?
- What are numbers with extension dialing?
- How to receive SMS in messengers?
- How to make and transfer calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- DTMF (Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling)
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Supervisor - call monitoring, barge-in and whispering
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
- Conference calls
Free Zadarma CRM
- What is CRM?
- Terms of free CRM work
- How to connect CRM for free?
- How to connect employee to CRM?
- How to make and receive calls in CRM?
- Why CRM needs a calendar? What events can be added there?
- How to assign a task to an employee?
- How to schedule a client appointment (task) in a calendar?
- How to import contacts to CRM?
- What is a lead?
- How to create a new lead?
- How to route my clients calls directly to me?
- How to integrate CRM with other systems, apps and programs?
Android program Zadarma
- How to install the app? I have the previous version
- Accepting incoming calls on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- How to know if the app is online? Why I cannot see the app in the background, but the calls are still coming in?
- I have a number from a different operator. Can I use your app for a different VoIP service?
- Zadarma app on Meizu phones
Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
You can use call forwarding so you can receive calls when you do not have internet access (for example, when you are out of the office). In this scenario, calls to your extension number are redirected to any third-party phone number of your choice.
Conditional or unconditional call forwarding can be enabled for each extension number. Conditional call forwarding works when your equipment (IP-phone/Soft-phone) is turned off, or when you are unable to pick up the phone for 20 seconds.
To enable the voicemail, type in the email address in the call forwarding settings. We do not recommend using «the voicemail to email address» option if you have already chosen to forward the calls to another phone number. In this case, «the voicemail to email address» scenario will override the call forwarding to another number.
Call forwarding notification. If you want to be notified that the call you are receiving is forwarded from another number, you can enable the «Notification about call forwarding» in the «Extension Numbers» section. In this case, you receive a voice notification before the start of the conversation.Set up the Free PBX