Free conference calls are available in Zadarma virtual PBX.
It is extremely easy to create a conference call: press 000 during the call
After entering 000 command you need to enter caller C’s number and confirm by pressing #.
000_Cnumber_# for example: 000102#
Conference mode is available for incoming and outgoing calls.
- А - user who made the call,
- B - user who has been called,
- C - user that was added to the conference.
Below is the description for an outgoing call scenario (for an incoming call A and B are switching places).
While adding another user, caller B hears the music, callers A and C can communicate:
- # - confirm adding caller C (during the call with them)
- * - cancel adding caller C and return to communicating with caller A or to a conference
- *# - return to caller B or a conference
When the conference is created (caller C is added), you can enter 000 command again and add another caller, while the call between the existing callers will continue (there will be no hold music).
After creation, the conference will exist while there is more than one caller.
Caller C can be any number (number format as during a regular call from PBX, for example 00013471111111#).
The maximum number of conference participants - 30
The maximum duration of conference - 2 hours