FAQ / Cloud PBX
- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Dialing format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- Free video conferencing
- P-Asserted-Identity (outgoing calls from a chosen number for experienced users)
- Virtual phone number – what is it?
- What virtual number should I connect?
- What documents are required?
- When will my documents be verified?
- How to use one number for several employees?
- How to use a number without internet connection?
- How to identify what number received the call?
- How to connect a number for another provider?
- How to receive calls to your server?
- Why you need call tracking?
- What are numbers with extension dialing?
- How to receive SMS in messengers?
- How to make and transfer calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- DTMF (Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling)
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Supervisor - call monitoring, barge-in and whispering
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
- Conference calls
Free Zadarma CRM
- What is CRM?
- Terms of free CRM work
- How to connect CRM for free?
- How to connect employee to CRM?
- How to make and receive calls in CRM?
- Why CRM needs a calendar? What events can be added there?
- How to assign a task to an employee?
- How to schedule a client appointment (task) in a calendar?
- How to import contacts to CRM?
- What is a lead?
- How to create a new lead?
- How to route my clients calls directly to me?
- How to integrate CRM with other systems, apps and programs?
Android program Zadarma
- How to install the app? I have the previous version
- Accepting incoming calls on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- How to know if the app is online? Why I cannot see the app in the background, but the calls are still coming in?
- I have a number from a different operator. Can I use your app for a different VoIP service?
- Zadarma app on Meizu phones
Where can I find PBX statistics?
Zadarma cloud PBX displays all incoming and outgoing calls in its own statistics section.
Only paid call tariffication is unavailable in PBX statistics. All paid calls you make using Zadarma service can be seen on Billing - Statistics page.
Guest access to statistics can be provided using free Zadarma CRM. Create a ZCRM account, add a new employee and they will have access to CRM - Calls page. All PBX calls are displayed on this page, and there are extension number, type, status and call date filters that can be enabled. The employee will also gain access to other useful ZCRM features, such as calls from the browser in one click, client database, task manager, free video conferencing creation and invitations.Connect free PBX