- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Dialing format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- Free video conferencing
- P-Asserted-Identity (outgoing calls from a chosen number for experienced users)
- Virtual phone number – what is it?
- What virtual number should I connect?
- What documents are required?
- When will my documents be verified?
- How to use one number for several employees?
- How to use a number without internet connection?
- How to identify what number received the call?
- How to connect a number for another provider?
- How to receive calls to your server?
- Why you need call tracking?
- What are numbers with extension dialing?
- How to receive SMS in messengers?
- How to make and transfer calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- DTMF (Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling)
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Supervisor - call monitoring, barge-in and whispering
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
- Conference calls
Free Zadarma CRM
- What is CRM?
- Terms of free CRM work
- How to connect CRM for free?
- How to connect employee to CRM?
- How to make and receive calls in CRM?
- Why CRM needs a calendar? What events can be added there?
- How to assign a task to an employee?
- How to schedule a client appointment (task) in a calendar?
- How to import contacts to CRM?
- What is a lead?
- How to create a new lead?
- How to route my clients calls directly to me?
- How to integrate CRM with other systems, apps and programs?
Android program Zadarma
- How to install the app? I have the previous version
- Accepting incoming calls on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- How to know if the app is online? Why I cannot see the app in the background, but the calls are still coming in?
- I have a number from a different operator. Can I use your app for a different VoIP service?
- Zadarma app on Meizu phones
How to make and transfer calls?
Before making a call, enter the PBX connection details (server, login and password can be found in «My PBX», under «Extension Numbers») in the IP-phone/gateway/softphone settings.
You can find the setup instructions for the most popular hardware and software here.
Note: the login in the «My PBX», «Extension Numbers» section is used for the device setup, and the three digit extension number is used for making a call.
Number dialling format
Many clients are used to calling local numbers without the country code. However, all phone numbers in the Zadarma system must be entered in international format (for example, if you are in London and want to make a call to a local phone number, you must dial 4420…, where 44 is the UK country code).
To make things easier, set which phone numbers will be considered local or non-local in the «My PBX», «Outgoing calls» section. Find the country and the city where you are located. Set its correct prefix and set the dial plan for international and long-distance calls.
To redirect an incoming call: press the phone’s # key on your phone, dial the number to which you want to transfer the call, followed by the # key. (Example: #101#)
To transfer a call with voice notification: press *, followed by the extension number you want to transfer the call to and the # key. (Example: *101#)
To use a call pick up (that allows you to pick up any incoming call that is ringing at another extension), answer the phone call and dial 40.Set up your cloud PBX