FAQ / Cloud PBX
- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Dialing format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- Free video conferencing
- P-Asserted-Identity (outgoing calls from a chosen number for experienced users)
- Virtual phone number – what is it?
- What virtual number should I connect?
- What documents are required?
- When will my documents be verified?
- How to use one number for several employees?
- How to use a number without internet connection?
- How to identify what number received the call?
- How to connect a number for another provider?
- How to receive calls to your server?
- Why you need call tracking?
- What are numbers with extension dialing?
- How to receive SMS in messengers?
- How to make and transfer calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- DTMF (Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling)
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Supervisor - call monitoring, barge-in and whispering
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
- Conference calls
Free Zadarma CRM
- What is CRM?
- Terms of free CRM work
- How to connect CRM for free?
- How to connect employee to CRM?
- How to make and receive calls in CRM?
- Why CRM needs a calendar? What events can be added there?
- How to assign a task to an employee?
- How to schedule a client appointment (task) in a calendar?
- How to import contacts to CRM?
- What is a lead?
- How to create a new lead?
- How to route my clients calls directly to me?
- How to integrate CRM with other systems, apps and programs?
Android program Zadarma
- How to install the app? I have the previous version
- Accepting incoming calls on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- How to know if the app is online? Why I cannot see the app in the background, but the calls are still coming in?
- I have a number from a different operator. Can I use your app for a different VoIP service?
- Zadarma app on Meizu phones
Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
You can set any purchased or confirmed number display during outgoing calls from PBX. During call forwarding caller’s number is displayed..
The CallerID can be set up in several ways.
- To use one phone number for all outgoing calls: Go to SIP Connection menu. Choose the SIP that the PBX is connected to. Select the desired CallerID.
- To use different CallerIDs for outgoing calls from different extension numbers: Go to the Extension Numbers settings menu. Select the number in the «Set your number as CallerID» section. In the «Outgoing Calls» section, disable «the Caller ID by Called destination» feature.
- You can use different CallerIDs to make outgoing calls to different destinations (for example, if you want to show your London phone number as CallerID for calls to London numbers, and show your New York phone number for calls to NYC phone numbers). Do this in the Outgoing calls section by setting up the phone number identification rules (certain CallerID numbers will be used for calling specific phone numbers). You can enable this feature for each of your PBX extension numbers separately, as well as setting the default CallerID in the «Extension Numbers» section.