PBX is an automated telephone station. It is used to connect all of the phone lines in an office, at home or in an enterprise.
Why the PBX is called virtual, IP or cloud? Cloud or virtual PBX means that it is located on the operator’s servers (in the cloud) and there is no need for the user to install and maintain any hardware.
IP PBX allows you to route your incoming and outgoing calls. It enables you to set up a phone network in your office in a very short time and benefit from all of the advantages of a modern telephone station.
Zadarma Cloud PBX is absolutely FREE.
Cloud PBX from Zadarma allows you to:
- combine several offices in one network
- set up a phone system for your business in less than 5 minutes
- move your office to any place in the world while keeping your existing phone numbers
- save up on system administration services
- save up to 90% on outgoing calls with special Zadarma rates and free calls within our network
- set up a call-centre with a budget friendly telephone system
- get a multichannel phone number in any city in the world and set up incoming call forwarding
- receive calls from your website (via the Callback button or Click to call button)
- forward calls to and out of the office (for example, to your personal mobile phone)
- manage your business phone system (central office and company branches) with call statistics, settings for permissions and restrictions for making calls from certain extension numbers, and many others
Free PBX conditions
To benefit from all Zadarma PBX features for free, you need to top up your account balance with any amount at least every three months. In case you haven’t topped up your account in over 3 months and you want to continue using Zadarma PBX, the business phone system will be switched to a paid basis — $5 per month. You will receive a notification to your email address and you will be able to either top up your account or manually disable PBX. After the next top-up, PBX will again become free.
All new users can test PBX capabilities for 7 days without balance top-up.
Paid PBX use does not apply to phone system bundles (Office and Corporation), PBX is always free from the bundles.
Connect free PBX