- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (or cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in less then half an hour.
- How to activate and setup Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- How to use external lines with PBX?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set incoming calls?
- Where I can see PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate blacklist?
- Setting ANI (CallerID) for Outbound Calls
- Call Forwarding When Subscriber is Offline
- How to Receive a Fax?
- PBX Temporary Shutdown
Android program Zadarma
- How to install and set the program?
- What Internet connection is needed for program normal work?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma program?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check account balance?
- There is a "mute" icon while making a call
- No contact list
- After integration with phone, I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close program?
- I do not always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen goes off
- After program integration with the phone I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered wrong number for voice mail, how can I change it?
How to set incoming calls?
The main part of any PBX setup is to determine to whom and when the calls will be routed. In Zadarma IP PBX all incoming calls are routed accordingly to call scenarios.
There is separate incoming calls scenario for each user group and menu item.
You can set scenarios in two ways:
- in Wizard (launches once PBX is created)
- in "Incoming calls and voice menu"
Incoming calls will be routed to the lines set in scenario.
if You don't use voice menu, one scenario will be enough.
If You use voice menu or autoresponder, then You need to create scenarios for each menu item and for autoresponder.
In scenario You set which internal numbers will receive calls and in which priority.
There are 3 stages of call receiving. You can set which numbers will receive calls, in which priority and also delay between them.
Our system works when You don't. You can activate autoresponder in non-working time and You will know about all calls in any time.
You can upload Your own audio file for autoresponder or input text and our system will read it. Further You set time and days of Your work, in the rest time will be working autoresponder.
You can set actions performed by autoresponder by creating separate scenario to work in «autoresponder» mode. It can be call forwarding on any phone, voicemail or fax, or on all of them.Setup Free PBX