- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (or cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in less then half an hour.
- How to activate and setup Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- How to use external lines with PBX?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set up incoming calls routing?
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for Outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when a recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Turning your PBX off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
How to set up incoming calls routing?
One of the key features of PBX is to determine to whom and when the calls will be routed. In Zadarma IP PBX all incoming calls are routed accordingly to call scenarios.
There is a separate incoming calls scenario for each user group and menu item.
You can set up your scenarios in two ways:
- in Wizard (launches once PBX is created)
- in "Incoming calls and voice menu"
Incoming calls are routed to the lines (phone numbers) you set up in scenarios.
- If you don't use voice menu, one scenario will be enough.
- If you use voice menu or autoresponder, you have to create a scenario for each menu item and autoresponder.
For each scenario, set up what internal numbers will receive a call and in what order. There are 3 steps for each scenario. You can determine first, second and third numbers that will receive a call, as well as a delay between them.
Our PBX works 24/7. You can activate autoresponder for the time outside of your working hours, and stay informed if someone called you.
To set up an autoresponder, upload an audio file with a desired message, or just type a text you want and our system will read it. Next, define your working hours, and the system will activate autoresponder automatically for the time you are not working.
Also, you can create it's own call scenario for autoresponder, and forward a call to any internal / external number, voicemail or fax, or on all of them. You can use IVR for this scenario too.Setup Free PBX