- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialling format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Where can I find PBX the statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
Setting up the incoming calls scenario is one of the main features of the cloud PBX. In the Zadarma PBX all incoming calls are routed according to the setup call scenarios.
There is a separate incoming call scenario for each user group and menu item.
You can set up the scenarios in two ways:
- In the PBX Wizard (the scenario launches once the PBX is created)
- In the «Incoming calls and IVR» section of the personal profile.
Incoming calls are routed to the extension numbers you set up in the call scenarios.
- If you do not use the voice menu, one call scenario will be enough.
- If you use the voice menu or the autoresponder, you have to create a scenario for each menu item and for the autoresponder.
In each scenario, you have to set up which extension numbers will receive a call, and in what order. You can determine which extension number will be called, the order in which they are called, and the time delay between the calls.
You cloud PBX works at any time. You can activate the autoresponder during non-working hours and stay informed about the calls that you have received during that time.
To set up the autoresponder, upload an audio file with a voice message, or type in the text you want to be read. Set up your working hours, and the system will activate the autoresponder automatically during the non-working hours.
You can also create your own call scenario for the autoresponder, and forward calls to any extension number, external phone numbers, voicemail or fax. (You can also set up the greeting message and the IVR for the autoresponder).Set up the Free PBX