- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialling format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Where can I find PBX the statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
How to turn on the voice menu?
There are two ways to turn on the voice menu:
- In the PBX Wizard (the voice menu launches once the PBX is created)
- In the «Incoming calls and IVR» section of the personal profile
To create a greeting message, upload an audio file or type in the text message and our system will read it.
After creating the greeting message you can add the instructions for your voice menu (IVR).
If the callers know the extension number of the person they are calling, they can dial that number any time during the voice greeting and they will be directly connected to the required person.
The size of the audio file uploaded as a greeting message should not exceed 5 MB (only MP3 and WAV formats are supported).
Voice menu items are set when you create and edit the call scenarios in Wizard or in the «Incoming Calls» section.Set up the Free PBX