- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (or cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in less then half an hour.
- How to activate and setup Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- How to use external lines with PBX?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set up incoming calls routing?
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for Outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when a recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Turning your PBX off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
How to turn on voice menu?
There are 2 ways to turn on voice menu:
- in Wizard (launches once PBX is created)
- in menu "Incoming calls and voice menu"
First, upload your greeting message audio file or just type the text and our system will read it.
After the greeting message, you can add instructions for your voice menu (IVR).
If you know internal number you are calling to, you can dial it anytime during voice greeting, and you'll get connected.
The size of audio file should not exceed 5 MB, supported formats - MP3, WAV.
Voice menu items are set when you create and edit call scenarios (also in Wizard or in menu "Incoming calls").Setup Free PBX