- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (or cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in less then half an hour.
- How to activate and setup Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- How to use external lines with PBX?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set up incoming calls routing?
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for Outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when a recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Turning your PBX off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
Call forwarding when a recipient is offline
If you want to receive calls while offline (for example, when you are out of your office), use the call forwarding feature. Using forwarding means that all your internal-number calls will be redirected to any third-party phone number you assign in the Forwarding Settings.
Conditional or unconditional call forwarding can be turned on for each internal number. Conditional call forwarding works either when the subscriber's equipment is turned off or when the subscriber has not picked up the phone in 20 seconds.
To enable voicemail, assign your e-mail in the Forwarding Settings menu. Note, that we do not recommend using voice mail within a single call-script queue with other numbers, because voice mail will be the first to pick up the call.
To forward the caller's CallerID when forwarding a call, uncheck the 'Set your CallerID' option. All CallerIDs will be forwarded except for those, received over an alternative external line.
Forwarding notification. If you want to be notified that it's a forwarded call that you are receiving and which number the call is being forwarded from (when there are several) - turn on 'Forwarding notification'. You will receive a voice forwarding notification before the conversation starts.Setup Free PBX