- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (or cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in less then half an hour.
- How to activate and setup Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- How to use external lines with PBX?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set up incoming calls routing?
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for Outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when a recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Turning your PBX off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
What is Zadarma Phone System (or cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
PBX is an automated telephone station. It is used to connect all lines in an office, at home or in an enterprise.
Why it's called virtual, IP or cloud? Cloud or virtual PBX means that it's located on operator's servers (in cloud) and there is no need for user to install and maintain any hardware.
IP PBX allows to route your incoming and outgoing calls. You can set up a phone network in your office in couple of minutes and use all features of modern PBX.
Cloud PBX from Zadarma is FREE.
IP PBX from Zadarma lets you:
- combine several offices in one network
- set up phone system for your business in 5 minutes
- move your office to any place in the world while keeping your existing phone numbers
- save on system administration services
- save up to 90% on outgoing calls due to special rates and free calls within Zadarma network
- set up a call-centre with a very low budget
- get a multichannel number in any city of the world and forward incoming calls anywhere
- receive calls from your website via (Call me») widget
- forward calls in and out of office (for example, on mobile)
- manage your business phone system (central office and branches): call statistics, permission to make outgoing calls for internal numbers, and many other
Why is it free?
There are many offers of cloud PBX on the market, but most of them are limited by capacity. As a result, providers demand to pay for each internal number (line).
Latest development of Zadarma cloud PBX raised it's capacity dramatically, which allowed us to offer it for free to our users.Setup you free PBX