Official Zadarma IP PBX integration with retailCRM works without additional modules and agents, providing maximum communication quality and reliability.
Zadarma-retailCRM integration is totally free.
- Make calls to clients from retailCRM in one click.
- Customer cards pop-up when receiving incoming call.
- Listen to call recordings via RetailCRM interface.
- Completely free PBX, 5 minutes setup
- Phone system price plans for call at attractive rates to all destinations
- Multichannel numbers in 100 countries (local, mobile, toll-free)
- Additional features: number porting call tracking, website widgets, video conferencing
- Maximum quality and security (13 years of work, data centers in 5 countries, 24/7 support)
1. In order to set up Zadarma IP PBX integration with RetailCRM, following requirements need to be met:
- You need to have an activated Zadarma IP PBX that has been properly set up. Required settings: extension numbers should be created, from 1 to 50 (one for each employee). If needed, call recording ("Call recordings to cloud") should be activated in "extension number settings". Additionally, the incoming calls scenario should be set to the default “without pushing” under "My PBX" - "Incoming calls and IVR".
- API authorization keys should be created in your personal Zadarma account. You can receive keys here: Settings - API, click on “generate keys”. You will be sent an email with a confirmation link.
- At least one store has to be created in RetailCRM.
- The internal IP PBX numbers should either be configured to equipment for receiving or making calls (softphone or IP-phone) or call forwarding to another number should be enabled.
2. In Zadarma personal account, go to "Settings" - "Integrations and API” choose retailCRM.
In “Name of your CRM” enter your CRM address (without .retailcrm.ru)
In “Key for access to API of your CRM” field, copy the API key from the retailCRM personal account. The key can be found by going to “Administration - Integration - Key for access to API”
After entering the CRM name and API access key, click “Activate integration”.
On the next page, set up each retailCRM employee with a Zadarma internal IP PBX number, then click “Save”.
You will now receive the message “Data is successfully synchronized with RetailCRM.” Integration of Zadarma IP PBX with retailCRM is now complete.
3. To make an outgoing call from retailCRM simply click on the phone icon near the desired phone number.
During the incoming call you will receive a notification showing the client's phone number and details at the bottom right corner of the page.
Under “Clients - Communications” you can view all call statistics or call statistics for a specific client. You can also listen to call recordings. To do so, make sure that “Call recording to the cloud” is activated under the internal IP PBX number setting under "My PBX" - "Extension numbers".