The Zadarma PBX integration with Zoho Desk works without additional modules and agents to provide maximum service quality and reliability.
Zadarma - Zoho Desk integration is totally free.
- Make calls to clients from Zoho Desk in one click.
- Use the customer pop-up card feature when receiving incoming calls.
- Listen to call recordings via the Zoho Desk interface.
- Client calls are routed to the appropriate personal manager and redirected if the manager is busy.
Zadarma PBX advantages:
- Free Multifunctional PBX.
- Easy PBX setup in 5-10 minutes.
- Free additional features such as Callback widget and integration with popular instant messengers.
- Connection of an unlimited amount of phone numbers from 80 countries (including toll free numbers).
1. To set up the Zadarma PBX with Zoho Desk, the following requirements need to be met:
- You should be using Zoho Standard, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate or Trial Editions. The integration with the Free Editions is unavailable.
- You need to have an activated Zadarma PBX that has been properly set up. Required settings: extension numbers should be created, from 1 to 50 (one for each employee). If needed, call recording (Call recording to Cloud) should be activated under “extension number settings”. Additionally, the incoming calls scenario should be set to the default “without pushing” (in “My PBX” under “Incoming calls and IVR”).
- The extension numbers should either be configured to equipment for receiving and making calls (Softphone/IP-phone) or call forwarding to another number should be enabled.
2. In your Zadarma Personal account, go to “Settings” - “API and integrations”, choose Zoho Desk and select “Activate Integration”
On the next page, log in to your Zoho Desk account.
Click “Accept” to accept the user access request to Zoho Desk.
You will receive the following notification: "Integration with Zoho Desk was successful."
On the integration settings page, allocate the internal PBX numbers to Zoho Desk users and press “Save”.
Zadarma virtual PBX integration with Zoho Desk is completed.
3. To make an outgoing call from the Zoho Desk interface, click on the phone image icon next to the telephone number that you want to call.
At the time of an incoming or outgoing call, a notification pops up in the right bottom corner of the page. If the phone number has been previously saved in Zoho Desk, the pop up notification will display the caller’s contact details. If the phone number has not been saved before, you will see a button for creating a new contact.
During the call, the pop up notification displays the name of the person you are talking to, his or her personal manager, the duration of the call and a comments section.
After the call has been completed, a notification displays the total duration of the call and offers several follow-up options.