- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (or cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in less then half an hour.
- How to activate and setup Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- How to use external lines with PBX?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set up incoming calls routing?
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for Outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when a recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Turning your PBX off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
How to make calls?
To make a call, enter your PBX connection settings (look them up in «Internal lines» menu) for your IP-phones/gateways/softphones.
Setup instructions for many popular hardware and software you can find here.
Keep in mind, login is not the same as internal number. For hardware/software setup use login, and internal numbers are used to make calls in the network.
Number dialing format
By default, all numbers in Zadarma system are dialed in international format (for example Moscow 7495…). But many users get used to dial local numbers without country code.
To simplify work for such users, you can set which number to consider local and which not local in section «Outgoing calls». Just determine in which country and city you are located (set their prefixes), and then set prefixes for long-distance and international calls.
To redirect an incoming call: press button # on your phone, dial number on which you want to transfer the call and then again button # for example #101#.
To transfer call with voice notification press * intrernal number and # for example *101#.
To take an incoming call on your phone dial 40.Setup your cloud PBX