- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What for cloud PBX can be used and how much does it cost?
- PBX full setup in 5 minutes
- How to activate and set cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- What for can be used external lines?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set incoming calls?
- Where I can see PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate blacklist?
Android program Zadarma
- How to install and set the program?
- What Internet connection is needed for program normal work?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma program?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check account balance?
- There is a "mute" icon while making a call
- No contact list
- After integration with phone, I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close program?
- I do not always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen goes off
- After program integration with the phone I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered wrong number for voice mail, how can I change it?
How to make calls?
To make first calls, enter in Your IP-phones/gateways/softphones settings for PBX («Internal lines» menu). After that You can receive and make calls!
Setup instructions for many popular hardware and software You can find here.
Pay attention, login is not the same as internal number. For hardware/software setup use login and call on internal numbers.
Number dialing format
By default, all numbers in Zadarma system are dialed in international format (for example Moscow 7495…). But many users get used to dial local numbers without country code.
To ease the work of such users with PBX from Zadarma, You can set which number to consider local and which not local in section «Outgoing calls».
For that You have to determine in which country and city You are situated (set their prefixes). After that set prefixes for long-distance and international calls.
For any number You can make conditional and non-conditional call forwarding. In conditional call forwarding the call will be forwarded if the hardware/software is not active or there is no response during 20 seconds.
To activate voicemail, set Your email in call forwarding settings.
Call transfer and call pickup
To transfer received call: press button # on Your phone, dial number on which You wish to transfer the call and then again button # for example #101#.
To transfer call with voice notification press * intrernal number and # for example *101#.
To pick up incoming call: pick up the phone and dial 40.