- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What for cloud PBX can be used and how much does it cost?
- PBX full setup in 5 minutes
- How to activate and set cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- What for can be used external lines?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set incoming calls?
- Where I can see PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate blacklist?
Android program Zadarma
- How to install and set the program?
- What Internet connection is needed for program normal work?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma program?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check account balance?
- There is a "mute" icon while making a call
- No contact list
- After integration with phone, I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close program?
- I do not always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen goes off
- After program integration with the phone I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered wrong number for voice mail, how can I change it?
What for can be used external lines?
IP PBX from Zadarma is an independent complex. For calls to external world PBX uses one of Your SIP logins.
You can change SIP login, on which PBX is working in section «External lines».
To SIP login You connect virtual numbers in any of 70 countries of the world.
By default, we provide 5 concurrent connections (5 channels). You can increase this number for free by writing to us in personal account.
Additional external line
If You have connected number not in Zadarma, You can connect it to PBX in this section. There are two variants of work with external line: 1. if the line connects to our server, choose «Gateway», 2. if our server connects to the line, choose «Server».
In «Additional external line» service we provide one incoming connection (one channel) for free. You can increase it to 5 channels for $9 per month. Outgoing calls are set in section «Outgoing calls».