- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialling format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Where can I find PBX the statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
Cloud PBX uses one of your SIP numbers to make calls.
The SIP number can be changed in the PBX settings in the «External lines» section.
Virtual numbers get connected to the SIP number and can be purchased at any time..
Each SIP provides 5 concurrent internal lines. You can get additional lines by sending us a request from your personal account.
Additional external phone lines
- If you connect the external line to our server, choose the «Gateway» mode.
- If you connect the server to the external line, choose the «Server» mode.
There are two ways to connect phone numbers from external providers to your Zadarma cloud PBX:
We provide one concurrent call line (one channel) for the external (non-Zadarma) phone numbers. The amount of concurrent call lines can be increased to up to 5 lines for $9 per month. External phone lines can be set up in the «Outgoing calls» section in your personal profile.
If you use the «Server» mode to set up the external phone line, incoming calls CallerID is displayed in the PBX and this affects the scenario execution. In this case, the CallerID of incoming calls is not displayed on your phone if you used call forwarding from your external number to your mobile phone. To see the CallerID of incoming calls you need to buy and connect a Zadarma virtual phone number.Set up the Free PBX