- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (or cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in less then half an hour.
- How to activate and setup Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- How to use external lines with PBX?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set up incoming calls routing?
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for Outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when a recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Turning your PBX off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
How to use external lines with PBX?
To call to an external number, PBX uses one of your SIP logins.
You can change SIP login your PBX is working with in section «External lines».
You can connect an external virtual numbers from any of 70 countries to your SIP login.
By default, we provide 5 concurrent internal lines (5 channels) with your SIP. You can increase this number for free by sending us a request from your personal account.
Additional external lines
- if you connect the line to our server, choose «Gateway»
- if our connect the server to the line, choose «Server».
If you use a phone number from another provider, not from Zadarma, you can still connect it to PBX. There are two ways to do that:
For non-Zadarma numbers, we provide one incoming line (one channel) for free. You can increase it up to 5 for $9 per month. You can set up your outgoing calls for additional external lines in section «Outgoing calls».
When you use 'Server' scenario to set up your external line, CallerID for incoming calls is displayed in the PBX and affects the execution of scenarios, but it is not transmitted when redirecting. To transfer CallerID when redirecting, you need to use Zadarma phone number.Setup Free PBX