- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What for cloud PBX can be used and how much does it cost?
- PBX full setup in 5 minutes
- How to activate and set cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- What for can be used external lines?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set incoming calls?
- Where I can see PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate blacklist?
- Setting ANI (CallerID) for Outbound Calls
- Call Forwarding When Subscriber is Offline
- How to Receive a Fax?
- PBX Temporary Shutdown
Android program Zadarma
- How to install and set the program?
- What Internet connection is needed for program normal work?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma program?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check account balance?
- There is a "mute" icon while making a call
- No contact list
- After integration with phone, I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close program?
- I do not always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen goes off
- After program integration with the phone I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered wrong number for voice mail, how can I change it?
After integration with phone, I don't want some calls to go over SIP
I want automatically to add prefixes or to change some numbers
In Zadarma program there is powreful tool of filters. To access it log on to account, to which You want to apply filters, press «Menu» and choose «Filters». In filters settings You will see next functions:
- Re-write (number change): for examle to add prefixes and suffixes, or completely to change number on other, or to apply special regexp commands (if You don't know what is regexp do not apply it)
- Impossible to call: if You want some numbers couldn't be called on using this account, for examle calls on some other mobile phones and so on, You can make exception rule. After that, when You will call over standard call function/phonebook in your phone, and if the number is in this list, then phone will not offer You the possibility to call on it over sip, it will automatically call over mobile network.
- Direct call: the same function as previous one but vice versa. The call on set number will go over sip, not showing the question «over what to call».
- Auto-answer: if You want automatically to answer on some phone numbers, set them in this section. This is useful for example if You use «Callback» service.
- Stop the filtering: set number won't be proccessed by other filters, it will be transmitted «as it set».