- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What for cloud PBX can be used and how much does it cost?
- PBX full setup in 5 minutes
- How to activate and set cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- What for can be used external lines?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set incoming calls?
- Where I can see PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate blacklist?
- Setting ANI (CallerID) for Outbound Calls
- Call Forwarding When Subscriber is Offline
- How to Receive a Fax?
- PBX Temporary Shutdown
Android program Zadarma
- How to install and set the program?
- What Internet connection is needed for program normal work?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma program?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check account balance?
- There is a "mute" icon while making a call
- No contact list
- After integration with phone, I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close program?
- I do not always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen goes off
- After program integration with the phone I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered wrong number for voice mail, how can I change it?
How to make calls?
The easiest way to make a call is from our website. This option is available upon registration. Just log into Your personal account and choose the section "Webphone".
This method is not convenient for regular calls as Webphone cannot perform to the maximum potential quality of your voice. If this is the case, it is necessary to choose the device that will be used for calls. We offer several options.
For calls you can use:
- Mobile Phone (smartphone with Internet connection).
- Phone or PBX + IP-gateway.
- Mobile or landline number without Internet connection.
Click on the link to see more details for each option.